• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

manchester-city-away-shirt-2012.jpg

Apparently the badge on the home shirt will be in black:

Awuu1GICAAE2zTM.jpg

That Emirates Marketing Project shirt is horrific!

I reckon we should have a home and away shirt, and a nice set of bibs for if there is a clash. Possibly luminous green or bright orange

Sorry! For some reason I thought the red top was posted in a different comment above yours, and not the same quote.

Makes perfect sense!

Presume it'll have the same colour shorts to match it?

Been very impressed with Under Amour on twitter and how they interact with Spurs fans etc.

Been very impressed with Under Amour on twitter and how they interact with Spurs fans etc.

They do sound particulary American. But yeah overall they seem pretty friendly and like a bit of banter, see how long it lasts for.

steven‏@Teflon6

@UnderArmourUK the hashtag #spursfamily is not very popular amongst spurs fans (in my opinion)

2h Under Armour UK‏@UnderArmourUK

@Teflon6 Cool thanks for the heads up Steven. Will stick to #COYS from now on.

UnderArmour on the ball...

Under Armour UK ‏@UnderArmourUK
Welcome to Andre Villas-Boas - the new Head Coach of @SpursOfficial. #COYS

If you look at the picture of AVB at Spurs Lodge, the UA shirt he's wearing has exactly the same collar as the leaked pic that's been doing the rounds here (the one with the jizz stains).

If you look at the picture of AVB at Spurs Lodge, the UA shirt he's wearing has exactly the same collar as the leaked pic that's been doing the rounds here (the one with the jizz stains).

I'm wondering why the Spurs badge is on the right hand side on the polo shirt. Aren't badges always on the left?

Back