• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Interesting that there's mention of Home and Away, but not 3rd?

Good point.

Are there any other Premiership clubs who ONLY have a home and away kit?
Can't see Spurs failing to milk that cash cow, we've brought out four shirts in a season before, we'll double it all by having a "cup sponsor", get to a cup final then +1 with a special edition bit of embroidery, win the trophy and it's +1 more!
GHod help us if we ever become good!!!!!

I think we could get buy with two shirts easily. Home is obviously white. Away could be anything else to be honest...... sky blue works best, but even the strong yellow would not clash with anyone. I'm sure I've also seen teams who play in white shirts play Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Sunderland, yet we always seem to change.

Who is our shirt sponsor? Keep reading it's up for renewal/replaced?

That leaked pic has is keeping sponsorship, but seems unlikely that if we did renew that some sort of release would've gone out.

Unless this is the whole "investment" talk will come to fruition, then we'll know more.

Just seems odd there's no clarity.

Hopefully they've had a late change of heart and switched the black/blue striped 3rd kit with a nice yellow one.

manchester-city-away-shirt-2012.jpg

Apparently the badge on the home shirt will be in black:

Awuu1GICAAE2zTM.jpg

Very few clubs use stars, but the Italian use one for every tenth league championship. Don't see the point beyond that really.

hmm....if we were playing in Italy, would we be allowed to put 1/5th of a star on? It's a question I've always pondered. :D

that post from Cameron Lancaster was probably the leaked training gear that was on a few pages back

Back