• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

He is learning how to play with the team though
He will get better and possibly reach his club level with more games
Possibly. Or he may continue to be a frustrating player that keeps running into blind alleys but does enough once or twice in a game.

I guess this inability to recognise a good player is not just limited to our recruitment team.

Saka is excellent. There is a reason he is given the ball so regularly and there is also a reason he attracts a lot of opposition. As soon as he had a bit more space and support when the game settled down he monstered them.

Oh and yes he happens to play for Arsenal.

I guess this inability to recognise a good player is not just limited to our recruitment team.

Saka is excellent. There is a reason he is given the ball so regularly and there is also a reason he attracts a lot of opposition. As soon as he had a bit more space and support when the game settled down he monstered them.

Oh and yes he happens to play for Arsenal.

I think he's an excellent player, but I didn't think he had the type of game the media are raving about, he looked more dangerous in second half when Ukraine had settled to lose 2-0. Lovely cross for Kane and well taken goal which decided the game but a lot of play stopped with him and he should have at least tested the keeper when he had a similar opportunity in second half, still young and he could be a world beater when he passes quicker.

I'm pleased for Dunk, he deserves some credit for his displays for Brighton, but this has got to be the poorest bunch of defenders ever picked for England, never mind though there are plenty of overseas players ready to block the paths of young English players.

I'm pleased for Dunk, he deserves some credit for his displays for Brighton, but this has got to be the poorest bunch of defenders ever picked for England, never mind though there are plenty of overseas players ready to block the paths of young English players.
Walker and Stones are good, although Stones isn't really a defender any more.

Bellingham and Eze are the only highlights in a thoroughly mediocre midfield. Foden and Kane are the highlights up front.

I suppose Southgate could put together 6 players out of 11 that wouldn't bore us all to death.

Just watched England U17 play Switzerland in Euro finals, they drew 0-0, Swiss missed penalty. Think Sterling must be coach to forwards as none of they are going to pass the ball when they get in box.

Looking forward to the pleasure of watching Kane play tonight as I've missed watching football. Lovely to see Defoe as a pundit too.

Wanted to see Eze start but interested to see Maddison on the left.

Not surprised to see Grealish starting as he is probably still half cut alongside the other city players.

fudge me, literally the same day the local FA sent out a reminder that players are supposed to have a rest over the summer and try different sports

And TBH have to question the logic of calling in Emirates Marketing Project players post CL to play or not against, respectfully...Malta

Back