• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Yes he was, i like Rice and if Hammers go down ( lets hope) i would not mind seeing him here. Breaks up play ( which is a underated skill by many).
Yea great player, but we’d be blown out of the water by other clubs like Utd, City, Pool and prob Chelsea as well, they need a player or 2. Especially with a limited budget and in an area we are already pretty well stocked, I’d prefer to spend the budget at CB x2, GK and creative midfield.

Yea great player, but we’d be blown out of the water by other clubs like Utd, City, Pool and prob Chelsea as well, they need a player or 2. Especially with a limited budget and in an area we are already pretty well stocked, I’d prefer to spend the budget at CB x2, GK and creative midfield.

You may be right who knows.

Just watched Englznd U21s v France, strange game, England won 4-0, 1st half France murdered England, quicker, good team play and more skilful.
England scored after 53min but France still better team, after second goal 77min multiple changes and they fell apart chasing the game. Skipp was very good, got booked in first half, Spence looked well off playing in our first team, Maduekle made a big difference when he came on.

Just watched Englznd U21s v France, strange game, England won 4-0, 1st half France murdered England, quicker, good team play and more skilful.
England scored after 53min but France still better team, after second goal 77min multiple changes and they fell apart chasing the game. Skipp was very good, got booked in first half, Spence looked well off playing in our first team, Maduekle made a big difference when he came on.

Maduekle looked very good.

Yes I spelt it wrong, my apologies. It was not meant as any racist or colonist slur. I spell names wrong sometimes.

Think we will learn to spell his name right over the next few years as we will see it around so much.

No need to apologise, people who want to see racism will see it anywhere. I frequently misspell Balkan and Slavic names, took me ages to get Hojbjerg and I still cant figure out how to do the o properly, please dont tell the PC police.

Maddison maybe be starting today, amazed if Southgate picks him as he has been playing well as form seems to have gone out the window with him now
Will no doubt pick players who don't play or are in terrible form

Team to play Ukraine: Pickford, Walker, Maguire, Stones, Chilwell, Rice, Henderson, Bellingham, Maddison, Saka, Kane

Subs: Ramsdale, Forster, Trippier, Dier, Guehi, Grealish, Phillips, Gallagher, Toney

Good to see Madison get an overdue run out.

Hope Toney gets at least a solid 30 mins, bit of a bastard if he doesn't get on the pitch after being selected and also decent for Kane to get a bit of a rest.

Back