• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

We have some decent players. Still not sure we have enough in the wide positions to go all the way. Saka and Foden are both brilliant at times, but inconsistent. The midfield is improved without Phillips. Henderson for all his critics played well, and Bellingham and Rice are proper players - with the energy of youth but with excellent technical ability. Our CBs are not as dominant as other teams maybe but are decent.

I'd be tempted to play Wilson instead of one of Saka or Foden. Tough one to call, and Saka and Foden are both great players, so I can see the logic in starting them. Just not sure they are good enough against the very best. Southgate needs to build them up and get them performing for us to reach a final imo.

Mbappe is going to roast Walker.
Even if Walker was at his peak , he couldn't live with Mbappe. He's incredible.
Don't know how we are going to stop him but Gary has to come up with something.

Walker is a bit limited at this elite level. But this is actually where Walker excels. Walker is not great going forward. But he will diligently mark Mbappe. He has the tools to contain Mbappe, with help from others.

Walker is a bit limited at this elite level. But this is actually where Walker excels. Walker is not great going forward. But he will diligently mark Mbappe. He has the tools to contain Mbappe, with help from others.
I think he did but looked a bit rusty and a yard slower tonight.
Certainly prefer him to Trippier and co. but as you said , he will need help.

Last edited:
Sterling - home burgled by armed robbers, so he has returned home to see his family. Hope all is OK. There are some real scum out there.

Unfortunately Hugo is a serious weakness in that team.

I love Hugo more than most but if you saw how crap he was when pressed yesterday it would fill you with hope for our game. Both defences have weaknesses.

Last edited:
Mbappe is going to roast Walker.
Even if Walker was at his peak , he couldn't live with Mbappe. He's incredible.
Don't know how we are going to stop him but Gary has to come up with something.

Someone brought up that you can't stop Mbappe, have to try to contain him. Limit the supply, and get cover immediately once he gets the ball.

Walker must do his part, but just as much on the players around him. I'm guessing Stones, Henderson and Saka. Isolated one on one is a recipe for disaster and can't be allowed to happen frequently.

Don't particularly care about the England team. Do want to see Kane do well though.

Just wanted to also mention that just about every team has had games or halves that have been poor. A lot of responsibility on young shoulders in this England team, and on players that aren't coming into this in great form.

Think the English players and Southgate have done really well overall.

Back