• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

What a great performance, speed, presence, decisive, handling, anticipation - fantastic. These are the attributes that separate the average premiership keepers with the best ones in the world. Professional keepers generally have the same shot shopping and reflexes but today Lloris didnt have many shots to save as a result of his general performance.

Excellent game and excellent handling. There was a miscommunication between him and Caulker but I think that's due to not playing enough together etc.

I just love that he comes out and collects the ball.

i think it's simply that Caulker put his foot through it - everyone else heard the call bar him!

AVB has handled the situation very well IMO and Lloris is our new No.1. Great performance IMO.
This. Said it all along that putting him straight into the team would be a stupid decision when we have a capable 'keeper in Friedel in the squad.

If people genuinely thought that Lloris was signed to sit on the bench for the season then they need to get their heads checked. Patience and squad building are important in football IMO.

Hugo now undisputedly our No 1.

Thanks for everything Brad - you were what we needed when we needed it. I wish you all the best wherever you go next.

Lloris did call for it today didnt he? Didnt realise. I thought it was both he and caulker that fudged up - oh well. My bad.

It sounded like "OUTTTT" but I don't think it was seeing as he came out to get it, hmmm it's strange. Maybe it was just Caulker doing something he's used to doing under Friedel and clearing ?

Maybe it is just a case of the players getting used to playing with each other. We have seen constant changes in defence and goalkeeping selections this year and it is not going to help the team settle.

Maybe it is just a case of the players getting used to playing with each other. We have seen constant changes in defence and goalkeeping selections this year and it is not going to help the team settle.

Probably this. That and the basic rule of defending.

If in doubt, get rid of it.

Therefore if caulker was in doubt, it was the right course of action to put his boot through it. However the clearance was lacking some oomph.

What a great performance, speed, presence, decisive, handling, anticipation - fantastic. These are the attributes that separate the average premiership keepers with the best ones in the world. Professional keepers generally have the same shot shopping and reflexes but today Lloris didnt have many shots to save as a result of his general performance.

This!!=D>=D>

Hugooooo!! Hugooooo!!

He might be our best Keeper since Thorsvedt

It sounded like "OUTTTT" but I don't think it was seeing as he came out to get it, hmmm it's strange. Maybe it was just Caulker doing something he's used to doing under Friedel and clearing ?
I think from what I heard it wasn't the easiest of shouts for Caulker to interpret. He just seemed to shout something completely random. It could have meant anything really.
"Keeper" would be better.

There was a shout for him to knock it out. There will always be in this situation at any level its just a natural call when the ball comes into the box like that. Caulkers young we were 3-0 up and im 100% sure atleast 2 people shouted out to him before the ball had even got there.

Good job Redknapp isn't here... Cesar and Green getting 45 mins each against Sunderland!!! Now THAT'S rotation!

Good job Redknapp isn't here... Cesar and Green getting 45 mins each against Sunderland!!! Now THAT'S rotation!

He is obviously giving everyone a chance unfortunately in his situation he has to be quick about it as a third of the season has gone

Back