• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

I think what was most impressive about the Hudd today was the fact that he has barely featured in the previous 32 games yet he came on and helped completely change the 'dimension of the game'.

That is why he is in his eighth season at the club, never been in doubt =D>

Every once in a while, everything clicks and Hudd resembles the player we all imagined he would become. It's infuriating how rarely that happens, considering his talent.

Last 2 performances would hopefully bump up his price nicely for the summer

A team like Everton could make great use of such player, if offered good protection from Neville / Osman

Last three performances would hopefully convince AVB at last he'd be absolutely crazy to sell him.

He was good enough to play alongside Modders the season we got 4th, he is good enough to play next to Moussa the season we get 3rd

I really hope today's performance has finally silenced the Hudd Haterz on here.

He's a quality player who is a key member of our squad.

I really hope today's performance has finally silenced the Hudd Haterz on here.

He's a quality player who is a key member of our squad.

Thats if he works hard on his fitness. His passing is perfect for any attacking players playing around him.

Hes changed games recently but lets see what he can offer over 90minutes.

thudd looked fitter and faster today.
maybe he and defoe can be the plan B we've been looking for.

plan a - run the opposition ragged
plan b - exploit the space

He's a professional footballer. If he wasn't fit at this stage of the season, there's problems. I have no doubt he is fit and I don't see how anyone other than AVB and Hudd would know as he hasn't even had a full 90 this season since early on.

Am sure he's fit, he's just not that mobile.

Whether today's game convinces AVB that he's worth a place in the squad next year remains to be seen. Assuming we bring in a first choice creative CM, then its between Carroll and THudd as back-up. Carroll could get the nod given age and scope to improve

Holtby, Sandro, Dembele, Hudd, and buy two new midfielders.

(Unless sig is going to be a CM, then just buy one midfielder)

I think Carroll will go on loan next season, WBA or Swansea would be good fits, even Brighton.

Swansea would be great for him but I don't think they'd want him. I think if Rodgers was there they may have taken him. Got a feeling Martin Jol might want him at Fulham, keeps him in London, under one of his ex-managers.

Tom gives us presence in midfield, long or short passes with either foot and he will not be bullied, if he fits in with the way AVB wants to play I don't know but ability wise he is our best CM, he has to play the deeper role in a three and when Sandro returns he will get the nod over Tom, in our last four seasons he has played a big part in our success and people would do well to remember that, I have always thought that Dembele and Tom would work.

The man is an artist with the ball. I forgot how much I love his passing. Everything he does screams Spurs to me. Style.

Edit: And a bit dodgy defensively.

Back