• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

You may have a point, however we are talking about Hudd and if he was as good as some say he is that the top/better teams would be interested. From what i have been led to believe the only clubs who have shown interest in him in the past have been Fulham, Stoke and there was talk about Everton a couple of seasons back but was denied by Moyes.

As i have said lets see who comes in for him in the summer.

:ross:Again, How do you know they were not interested.

Anyway, won't wait for a reply this time, of out with the misses and baby to visit friends. Have a good evening all.

How do you know they were?

Thus the circle continues. This isn't going to get anywhere, until we get to the summer and see what happens.

I don't and never said anyone was interested, just gave speculation that there was.. to appose the fact that another said a top team wasn't interested.

I wasn't the one that started the no top club has been interested comment brick. :lol:

Anyway.. as said of out. Got to get ready.

How do you know they were?

Thus the circle continues. This isn't going to get anywhere, until we get to the summer and see what happens.

Indeed which is what i said in the first place, it will be interesting to see who/if any big teams come in for him in the summer.

I don't and never said anyone was interested, just gave speculation that there was.. to appose the fact that another said a top team wasn't interested.

I wasn't the one that started the no top club has been interested comment brick. :lol:

Anyway.. as said of out. Got to get ready.

Which apart from the brick you introduced from the Mail and the Metro i have still not seen any that have, it will interesting to see the really big clubs start a bidding war for him in the summer.

:ross:

Last 2 performances would hopefully bump up his price nicely for the summer

A team like Everton could make great use of such player, if offered good protection from Neville / Osman

Goes to show how important a squad is. Those at the start of the season who slaughtered the likes of Dawson, Defoe Hudd etc may now see their worth. The old guard as it were.

Here's hoping he's changer AVB's mind with his performances. Its clear that we play better with him in a 433...building a midfield around him can actually pay dividends.

He does best when he can play his passing game and sit, with the odd foray forward. He needs Holtby and a Parker type to run around and provide back four screening. I wanna see his 30 yard thunderbolt, season defining strike ? Let's see.

Fantastic today (again).

A glimpse of what we'll look like with a proper ballplayer in midfield next season.

Would like to see that trio of Holtby-Hudd-Dembele starting for the rest of the season now.

Back