• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

----------------Lloris----------------
Walker--Dawson--Vertonghen--BAE
-------Parker---------Hudd---------
---------------Dembele-------------
Holtby---------------------------Sig
---------------Adebayor------------

----------------Lloris----------------
Walker--Dawson--Vertonghen--BAE
-------Parker---------Hudd---------
---------------Dembele-------------
Holtby---------------------------Sig
---------------Adebayor------------

Would be choice but i think we all know that Dempsey will get another start on thursday :/

No. I want Parker out of this squad for good. He is so brick it's unreal. All he can do it break up play, but he can't even do that any more, he looks fudged every match. His passing is awful and lacks any creativity. I can't wait til he leaves in the summer. Dembele THudd should be our middle pair.

No. I want Parker out of this squad for good. He is so brick it's unreal. All he can do it break up play, but he can't even do that any more, he looks fudged every match. His passing is awful and lacks any creativity. I can't wait til he leaves in the summer. Dembele THudd should be our middle pair.

Parker was ok today

Well Sandro/Dembele will always be out preferred middle pair but a trio of Sandro --- Hudd --- Dembele would be really tasty.

This is the Hudd i will always remember. I still believe he has it in him to regain that form that made his so impressive.

[video=youtube;AtB5RWcSPck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtB5RWcSPck[/video]

Wow how good did we look back then. Some actual off the ball movement and forward runs.

Wow how good did we look back then. Some actual off the ball movement and forward runs.

I know right. After today's cameo i feel he is on his way to recapture that 10/11 season form. Just needs a goal, cuts the hair and presto...THUDD will be back!

I'm not one of Parker's greatest fans, but I thought he was pretty good today.

Having said that, Huddlestone played very well indeed after the change - it was great to see him back to his old form.

It was nice when we had a first team which had 3 top notch creative passers in Hudd, Modric and VdV... How this current side could do with just one!

I think a lot of people are getting carried away with him today. He came on when they were sitting back and had acres of space to hit a few passes. This wasnt a normal game situation. He still made one huge fudge up not covering during a rare Everton attack.
I think he's the last player we need against that high pressing Basel team.

Re: Huddlefro'

Didn't expect to see him in the side again if im honest but he was just what we needed today - good effort

I think a lot of people are getting carried away with him today. He came on when they were sitting back and had acres of space to hit a few passes. This wasnt a normal game situation. He still made one huge fudge up not covering during a rare Everton attack.
I think he's the last player we need against that high pressing Basel team.

Having good passers in the team is a great way to deal with high pressure. That way you can pass through them and actually exploit the space they are giving away by pressing high up the pitch instead of being easily forced into long balls and the likely following loss of possession.

Having good passers in the team is a great way to deal with high pressure. That way you can pass through them and actually exploit the space they are giving away by pressing high up the pitch instead of being easily forced into long balls and the likely following loss of possession.

Huddlestone cant pass the ball quickly under pressure.
His passing skill is his ability to hit longe range balls whilst he is standing in acres of space.

I rather see passer like Carroll who doing the role you describe above, he has quick feet and can deal with the Basel pressing.

Last edited:
AVB will play players on merit. Hudd has an opportunity to make it back into the team, and I hope he does as he was excellent for us at one point.

Back