• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

Re: Huddlestone Back in England Squad

Wayne Rooney is a ****.

Hudd aint international class!! Simple!

Now when he puts the Spurs shirt on I'll support him 100%, just being honest.

And Raheem Sterling is good enough to play for England? That's an insult to the shirt. This kid has played what? Less than a dozen games for Liverpool?? fudging joke.

It's a friendly and the kid is pretty good really. can't think of anyone i'd rather play on the left off the top of my head.

Interesting from the perspective that Roy must (I'm assuming) have had a chat with AVB about Thudd, and presumably got a favourable report from AVB.

Interesting from the perspective that Roy must (I'm assuming) have had a chat with AVB about Thudd, and presumably got a favourable report from AVB.

I'd assume the report is something like..

'He needs more match time. Please play him against Sweden.'

although I did hear a rumour on twitter, so it must be true, that Zaha has been called up because he was being tempted to go play for Ivory Coast instead.

An England midfield of Hudd and Livermore, would say it all . Amongst the worst midfielders in the PL. If they were our CM for the season, we would be in the bottom third at best.

although I did hear a rumour on twitter, so it must be true, that Zaha has been called up because he was being tempted to go play for Ivory Coast instead.

It's quite obvious.

And Jenkinson?? Hahahahahahaha!!

Played for Finland at all levels and fudges them off.

If you're left footed it seems you need only be able to control the ball and you're a shoe in for the squad.

Anyway - fudge England, couldn't give a fudge about the national team...followed by mouth breathers

Raheem Sterling has been class, and he's only 17. He's gonna be scary good.

He's been very lively and for sure he will improve, but I can't help feeling he's been overated. Same with Oxlade, they're good decent players but I think their current performances are being exagerated based on the potential of what they could be in the future. The best way I could describe that is had Downing put in the perfofrmances that Sterling has this year I don't think the performances would have been rated so highly.

Having said that, Sterling would for sure be in my squad at the moment, which says more about the English talent around than anything.

By the way, has anyone seen much of Redmond at Brum this year, is he still getting games?

Cannot believe some of the hate on here for Thudd. Whose cross was it that Caulker converted on Saturday? Three assists in only seven appearances so far this season, four as sub, is no bad return for a deep-lying midfielder still coming back from such a long lay-off.

He's been very lively and for sure he will improve, but I can't help feeling he's been overated. Same with Oxlade, they're good decent players but I think their current performances are being exagerated based on the potential of what they could be in the future. The best way I could describe that is had Downing put in the perfofrmances that Sterling has this year I don't think the performances would have been rated so highly.

Having said that, Sterling would for sure be in my squad at the moment, which says more about the English talent around than anything.

By the way, has anyone seen much of Redmond at Brum this year, is he still getting games?

Sterling reminds me of a young Aaron Lennon the way he takes on players. I think he will become a very good player, if he keeps developing. England call up surely is too premature, but why not for a friendly - it will boost his confidence for sure. I rate the kid from what I've seen so far.

I hope he doesn't get injured.

Every minute Hudd gets under his huge belt is all good for Spurs. There is no substitute for minutes on the pitch to improve match sharpness.

Back