• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

Its dawned on after watchig his last run of performances that although he has all the technical ability he just doesnt have the intelligence to influence play in the way Modric did.

He doesn't have the intelligence, pace and movement to play anywhere near the way Luka did. It was so easy for wigan to neutralise him...just stick watson on him and Huddlestone was finished.

Huddlestone is one of our better players the past few games. The problem is he can't do what Dembele does, he's godo in the DM position for me, him and Dembele would be a decent partnership. He needs to sit someone who can drive with the ball

He doesn't have the intelligence, pace and movement to play anywhere near the way Luka did. It was so easy for wigan to neutralise him...just stick watson on him and Huddlestone was finished.

sadly i agree

sadly because he is my favourite spurs player of the last 10 years, i love those passes. But to win games or even influence them then you have to have more to your game then that. Time for him to go im afraid and i have been thinking that for a few months.

Has had the time to become the player we thought he could be, now time for carroll to have a shot at it or sign someone who can.

sadly i agree

sadly because he is my favourite spurs player of the last 10 years, i love those passes. But to win games or even influence them then you have to have more to your game then that. Time for him to go im afraid and i have been thinking that for a few months.

Has had the time to become the player we thought he could be, now time for carroll to have a shot at it or sign someone who can.

bad fan

Yet somehow he managed to pick out most of the (admittedly few) decent passes our team made today. You have to apply the same standards to him as you do Friedel you know.

Yet somehow he managed to pick out most of the (admittedly few) decent passes our team made today. You have to apply the same standards to him as you do Friedel you know.

Only preach to me when you're able to do the same with other posters including a mod that are constantly guilty of "not applying the same standards". I've already shown you proof where 4 or 5 posters are so quick to blame Friedel of something yet say fudge all when others do the same thing (that was you included btw until i pointed it out).

As for Huddlestone, i don't try and hide my feelings towards him like others do with Friedel. I think Huddlestone offers very little and is ridiculously overrated but i'd still list in in my starting preferred x1 if i honestly feel his presense will help us win (check the match threads). That's what being fair is about.

Offers very little. His hair is going to get in his way . Does not look like he his going to score anytime soon.

Is never ever going to anything more than mediocre.

It comes back to the summer window..

As soon as modric was off (and we all knew that for months) we should have been at Porto's door buying Moutinho from them not leaving it til 5 mins to midnight. We also needed a direct replacement for Modric and by not replacing him we're seeing how much the team our missing him. Dembele is a top player and will prove great business but past him and Parker the depth isnt there but we also need variation and balance in there and all our midfielders at some stage get injured so we need more.. Levy needs to get the cheque book out in Jan to get Moutinho otherwise we're a top 6 team at best.

One of our better players today. Not saying he was good, but he was still one of our better ones out there. Don't see why he deserves all this stick. I saw someone calling for Carroll, but did you see Carroll agaisnt Norwich and again after coming on today? His passing has been very poor. Hudd does at leasst manage to spread the ball around accurately. The problem with out team at the moment is not Tom Huddlestone, and certainly not him alone.

wish he'd sort out his hair.....that extra weight is hardly going to help an already big load to lug around

But Huddlestone is a creative midfield player and Friedel is a goalkeeper resposible for stopping goals!!!

Back