• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

Just to clarify, i can't understand how the quote makes any sense with reference to AVB..

Respect needs to be earned, not given by default, ok.

So AVB tells Huddlestone he needs to get fitter. Where is that anything to do with respect?

Avb tells Huddlestone he may have to go on loan until the end of the season, but that he is still in the plans for the future? Where is that anything to do with a lack of respect?

If anything, Huddlestone says respect has to be earned, so it would make more sense if this was about him going on loan and having to earn AVB's respect by playing well.

If anything, respect has been shown because AVB has been up front about what is happening with Huddlestone and has told huddlestone..

(As far as we are aware)

Just to clarify, i can't understand how the quote makes any sense with reference to AVB..

Respect needs to be earned, not given by default, ok.

So AVB tells Huddlestone he needs to get fitter. Where is that anything to do with respect?

Avb tells Huddlestone he may have to go on loan until the end of the season, but that he is still in the plans for the future? Where is that anything to do with a lack of respect?

If anything, Huddlestone says respect has to be earned, so it would make more sense if this was about him going on loan and having to earn AVB's respect by playing well.

If anything, respect has been shown because AVB has been up front about what is happening with Huddlestone and has told huddlestone..

(As far as we are aware)

Hudd did say a week or two before the season that he'd always been in the side when fit, so I think he was expecting to get back in. Depends on the reasoning given by AVB how well he took things.

Hudd did say a week or two before the season that he'd always been in the side when fit, so I think he was expecting to get back in. Depends on the reasoning given by AVB how well he took things.

Well expecting to get back in no matter what is showing an extreme lack of respect to your fellow squad members.

We'll never know exactly what AVB said to Thudd.

I get that, but that also still has very little to do with earning respect.

Imagine if you'd been off work through illness or injury for a long time and when you come back you have a new boss, then you're transferred to a different division of the company without even getting a chance to get back in the swing of things.

I guess that's possible.

But why state that respect has to be earned, when he has expected AVB to give it to him from the start?

That's why i doubt it's to do with AVB.

Imagine if you'd been off work through illness or injury for a long time and when you come back you have a new boss, then you're transferred to a different division of the company without even getting a chance to get back in the swing of things.

I would understand, things still have to move on. Just because i am not there doesn't mean that the company should halt everything and wait for me to come back before getting on with things.

People still on about the respect tweet by THudd? He even tweeted after that people calm down not everything I tweet is about football

I would understand, things still have to move on. Just because i am not there doesn't mean that the company should halt everything and wait for me to come back before getting on with things.

Being rational and understanding doesn't apply to footballers. It's why their agents' phone bills are sky high from calling managers or chairmen every time their client hasn't played.

Being rational and understanding doesn't apply to footballers. It's why their agents' phone bills are sky high from calling managers or chairmen every time their client hasn't played.

True, footballers are not always an intelligent bunch.

Back