• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

Avb; I need Hudd to get matchfit after injury and opps here less this season. Hudd could be useful if move to 433 in time

Just for Affy! ;)

Avb; I need Hudd to get matchfit after injury and opps here less this season. Hudd could be useful if move to 433 in time

AVB on Huddlestone: 'We can't wait to have Tom back to match fitness level'

AVB definitely sees a future for Huddlestone at Spurs. He's being loaned out to get match fit again and get back to his best.

If he has a stormer at Stoke they will want to keep him and he'll want to stay

Depends what has been said between him and AVB really.

If he wants to play for a possible CL team or a mid-table team.

No way to tell until the end of the season.

Plus if he does have a blinder for them, his value will have gone up and we'd demand £15m+ for him.

Something about respect being earnt and not given by default, blah, blah - probably got told he's not fit enough for this team and threw a hissy

Can now at least assume his tweet was about AVB with some poor back-tracking afterwards?

Why?

He said it without context, he stated explicitly afterwards it was not to do with football.

Now that he is going somewhere to get games/fitness and the manager has said publically he looks forward to him coming back you want to try and twist it into internal conflict at the club?

Why?

He said it without context, he stated explicitly afterwards it was not to do with football.

Now that he is going somewhere to get games/fitness and the manager has said publically he looks forward to him coming back you want to try and twist it into internal conflict at the club?

This.

Why?

Stop putting words in my mouth, fella - simply offered my take on his actions. Where did you make the last bit from?

Of course AVB would say that - do you honesly expect him to slate a player in the public media and say he's too brick for his team? I don't know what's happened between those 2 internally but that tweet was rather telling for me and that is my personal interpretation. Isn't Hudd a Chelsea fan and even went to watch their CL games last season?

Why?

To be fair....I'm a supporter of AVB and his current squad augmentation....but the tweet was slagging him off IMO.

And what exactly did you do and accuse me of with VDV earlier?

Im happy taking it at face value, given that Huddlestone made his position clear, and AVB now has.

You are looking for issues. That is my personal interpretation.

Im happy taking it at face value, given that Huddlestone made his position clear, and AVB now has.

I was happy to believe Hudd when he says it was nothing to do with football, but then why delete it? Why, when he's a regular Twitter user, did he not clarify it wasn't about AVB straight away when loads of Spurs/football fans asked him after picking up on it?

To be fair....I'm a supporter of AVB and his current squad augmentation....but the tweet was slagging him off IMO.

I wasnt convinced at the time and Im not now, particularly as Huddlestone qualified it.

Its Twitter, not the exclusive football hotline, even if the account does belong to a footballer.

Its his personal account. I know people will follow it from a football motivation, that doesnt mean everything he posts is about football.

Some chaps here were saying he has a habit of posting motivational speak etc - this fits perfectly (and innocently!) with that.

Look at Schezney - he was using it to try and pick up talent :lol:

I was happy to believe Hudd when he says it was nothing to do with football, but then why delete it? Why, when he's a regular Twitter user, did he not clarify it wasn't about AVB straight away when loads of Spurs/football fans asked him after picking up on it?

Because the media were driving up a frenzy about it.

Reasonable doubt, fella - the proof is in the pudding

- Hudd tweets before the game (round about the time the squad is announced on Friday)

- Doesn't make the bench

- Shipped out on loan

- Back tracks, etc.

Let's wait for Hudd's press conference, shall we.

Back