• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

That is one thing I would like him to do more, just hold his position, or fill in for the full backs when they are attacking as that is the space the AM will look to exploit. Let the other players press high up and all he needs to do is sweep up mistakes. Then again if we had a deep plying playmaker in that position to sweep up we could launch counters that would be ever so effective...

Is he not doing that already?:D

Is he not doing that already?:D

He did that at the start of the season and in the chelsea game. Mid season and in most of 2012 he has been pushing up past modric and not sweeping up. Modric has had to hold instead. Don't take this badly, but did you not realise that he was doing this when we were playing 4-4-2.

He did that at the start of the season and in the chelsea game. Mid season and in most of 2012 he has been pushing up past modric and not sweeping up. Modric has had to hold instead. Don't take this badly, but did you not realise that he was doing this when we were playing 4-4-2.

I take it you are against a 442 formation.

Thats fair enough, because 451 has suited us in the last 2 seasons. 451 is fine, but we need a fit Vdv to play behind Adebayor. And thats not always the case.

But i also think its the best formation, it suits Modric which is probably the most important thing.

he is SO breathing in...

"So Tommy, tell us about your new tattoo...."

TOMMY: "........wshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... can't talk whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssh!"

No way is that a new tattoo. Strange how he's at Lal Hardy's showing off an old tatt

And if you look at his belt you can see where he's let it out a notch. :D

Look how many people really thought that Hudd, who has been sitting on his arse the whole season, will have come back svelte?

You just knew he was gonna come back as a fat bastard.

To be fair if that is a recent pic - he aint looking that fat but my GHod he looks like a down n out tramp. Looks a mess.

No way is that a new tattoo. Strange how he's at Lal Hardy's showing off an old tatt

And if you look at his belt you can see where he's let it out a notch. :D

to be fair he probably wanted the redness to go down before a picture was taken, i know a few people who have been asked ofr a picture by the tattoo shop and they've all waited for it to heal

Christ, thats an awful tattoo. Is that the same shop that all the players go to? I wish I cared enough to write a letter to them letting them know that better and more imaginative tattooists are out there!

Where is he in rehab? anyone know?

If he's not already running and on fitness work, he will be hardly likely to be ready for start of next season.

Would be nice add to have Hudd/Benny/Walker/Daws/Kaboul all fit and ready to start next season.

Back