• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How are your nerves holding up?

My ticker definitely preferred Tottenham being midtable mediocrity but if anything is going to give me a heart attack, it may as well be a title challenge. COYS!!!

I think we are going to have to get used to it between now and the end of the season. But what a great reason for having our nerves shredded to pieces

My ticker definitely preferred Tottenham being midtable mediocrity but if anything is going to give me a heart attack, it may as well be a title challenge. COYS!!!

Same here. I am already bricking it about the NLD.

It was easier when we were brick.

guys seriously I can barely construct a sentence. words cant describe that Eriksen winner or seeing those scenes with poch and boys at the end of the match.

simply beautiful! last few mins of that match nearly finished me off!

It really is poetry...literature even. 50 Shades of Chich...
The wife just calls it smut.

We were in a restaurant for dinner when the waitress put the napkin on my lap, now come on how can any man let that happen without making a smutty remark, the fact that her parents were there was lost on me, when the moment arises for some smut one must take it.

When I was growing up Spurs were a midtable side who had just had Judas leave to the scum. Being at a school with United, Liverpool & Arsenal (some converted from the 3 listed teams to Chelsea for some reason...) you can imagine what it was like.

Is there anyway I can request that me and the rest of my fellow class mates be sent back to school?

Back