• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
He is shaking hands which have been forced into his path

What was his path? (1882's conspiracy level)

Could be wrong but as far as I'm aware the fans are contained within the stands to he must have approached them or done some kind of lap of honour with his nephew handing out CVs. :D

Last edited:
they're probably all ripping the tinkle out of the fact they just took the CL place - as much as i dislike the guy he clearly aint happy about being there

article-2147288-13308178000005DC-335_468x270.jpg

article-0-133080D5000005DC-880_468x286.jpg

So when the Bayern players shook the Chelscum players hands - was that them congratulating them? Was that them not givin a brick bout Bayern?

fudgein hell man... fudgein hell...

Still 75 to 25 for him to stay......you can call that a landslide of a victory to all the tools who want him to go........

Having a pop at him for shaking a few chav hands.........jesh......he called next a cnut next for flying to dubai on an air emirates plane next.....lol....

Do not let facts get in the way of a rant. :D

The poll was strategically placed before the CL final. I'm sure results would have differed slightly if done yesterday although the overall sentiment would have remained unchanged, imv - i.e. more than 50% voting 'yes', etc.

The poll was strategically placed before the CL final. I'm sure results would have differed slightly if done yesterday although the overall sentiment would have remained unchanged, imvu.e. more than 50% voting 'yes', etc.

We must be into double figures with conspiracy theories now. :-"

...........we finished 4th end of,where the rules state since the champs league started that would puts us rightly in the champs league,there was nothing stopping us finishing anywhere between 4th and 20th on the flip side but thats where we finished ...........how can that affect his position if he goes or not..........his remit was champs league at the most and he got it.........

Back