• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
His statistical analysis would suggest otherwise. Unless you're arguing that teams go into such games more prepared or 'willing' to lose, because they know they'll have that as an excuse?

If I know my manager is going to mention how tired I am If I lose a game of football, I am not 'willing' to lose it but I know I have an pre-excuse ready. I don't want to lose the game, but then again I'm not that fussed if we do, the pressure is off me cause I'm tired. As I mentioned in a previous thread, Jol couldnt believe it when he first came to Spurs that we seemed to 'accept' defeat and no-one around the club seemed that fussed about it.

Liken it to a toddler with a cup of juice. As your passing the cup to him, mention it a few times 'dont drop the cup over the floor son', be careful. There's a good chance he'll drop it as the ideas of it has been planted and he will now think about it more. Give it to the same kid but say nothing, I would pretty much bet my left testicle that he will drink it without a problem.

Now it may be down at a psycological level but if you put that kind of excuse into a players head before he has kicked a ball, thats dangerous.

Should Redknapp go?

I want to see if it's an extremely vocal minority on this board that want Redknapp out or not.

So the question is simple, and no caveats of it depends who replaces him etc. Simple, yes or no. Should Levy fire Redknapp?

Should he be fired ? No

Should we be looking for a replacement, and if we find the right one should we move to get them in ? Yes

this poll is a load of nonsense - trying to get people to commit themselves in such a way that you can beat down their opinions

Last edited:
No. Although I wouldn't mind as such seeing him replaced I would rather it really is for the right person at the right time.

I think after you let this run and get your results, it would be interesting to see via a poll how many people if asked would like him to be offered and indeed accept, a longer term contract.

It would be nice to have someone who might potentially stay for the next 10 years, and who might play players in their correct positions whilst being loyal to, and focussed on, Spurs.

So yes, if I were Levy I'd pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Let's do a Wolves, sack a perfectly good manager and then try and find a superstar to replace him. After being turned down by the top targets, we can then appoint Joe Jordan. Perfect. Is that what people really want?

Let's do a Wolves, sack a perfectly good manager and then try and find a superstar to replace him. After being turned down by the top targets, we can then appoint Joe Jordan. Perfect. Is that what people really want?

I didn't realise that the only options were Redknapp or Jordan??!!

In that case I would rather Harry stays than we appoint Jordan.

We all know who voted yes :)

I bet Redknapp wishes he'd pledged his future to us now knowing as we now do how the England situation panned out!

Back