• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I have very little confidence in Harry picking himself up from these humiliating performances quickly.

If our season is riding on Harry, it is frightening.

We need to give him as much recovery time both mentally and physically.

He has had a shocking time since April...........
Serious Two Season Wonder Fears?

He took a lot more than 7 set pieces. Selectively edited hogwash.
True but that's all the vast majority of England fans will remember of Kane at the tourney.

At least we don't have to worry about Madrid or ManU trying to poach him to add to their commercial brand and I'm confident Kane will be scoring 20+ league goals for us again next season.

Don't take him to Australia, don't put him into pre-season training until August, and really, don't start him until September. That's probably the best remedy for his current malaise. Lots of rest.

Which, again, puts more pressure on the second striker we do buy to hit the ground running, which makes it imperative that he's a player who is either genuinely good (as evidenced by a long spell of success) or is genuinely capable of succeeding from the get go. Stambo-Fazio 'filler' types won't help us, and Kane can't keep playing at the intensity that he has been playing at for these last couple of years forever.

I have very little confidence in Harry picking himself up from these humiliating performances quickly.

If our season is riding on Harry, it is frightening.

We need to give him as much recovery time both mentally and physically.

He has had a shocking time since April...........
Ohmissus1.jpg

Congratulations Mr Kane. Glad someone is getting some. If its a boy please consider first names...'Citizen....Sugar or Hurry.

any predictions as to when we will see his first PL goal this season?? i say home to Emirates Marketing Project Oct 2nd

Back