• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I want to win things of value, we don’t have the depth to challenge on three fronts, so focus on the big one.

So given we’re not winning the CL or PL any time soon, we should just not win trophies? That’s why Kane likely wants to leave in the first place. Due to the lack of a winning mentality and a lack of winning trophies. We should fight hard in all domestic competitions. No reason not to this season.

Barring a disastrous league cup draw we won’t be playing a top six side in a cup match until at least January. So that gives 4 and half months for Postecoglou to work with the team and get us playing as he wants us to.

Spurs are playing hard ball back at Bayern, with we are going to play him against WestHam and Kane wont get his head twisted about this.
I bet Bayern give us a new bet today. Dont think they want him to risk anything if they realy want him

it's not crashing out, its escaping

You are testing the boundaries of "everyone is entitled to their own opinion", perhaps initially on a wum vibe.

If you are genuine, it's a worry that you coach kids as it's an embarrassing mentality that shouldn't be imparted on to anyone else.

It seems like a character drawn up for a sketch on a paddypower skit, a Spurs fan who has convinced himself that trophies are meaningless as a defense mechanism...

You are testing the boundaries of "everyone is entitled to their own opinion", perhaps initially on a wum vibe.

If you are genuine, it's a worry that you coach kids as it's an embarrassing mentality that shouldn't be imparted on to anyone else.

It seems like a character drawn up for a sketch on a paddypower skit, a Spurs fan who has convinced himself that trophies are meaningless as a defense mechanism...

Youth football is about enjoyment, exercise, friendship. Professional football is about none of those things, it's a completely different discipline.

The Champions League is not meaningless, the Premier League is not meaningless. The domestic cups are an inconvenience, with very little upside compared to the resources they take and the risks they contain. A club of our stature should aim higher.

If the rumor of PSG offer money and Xavi Simons, and that deal is worth about 100£ then Spurs should take it… xavi is great and in 2-3 years he is going to ba a monster
They'll need to buy him back from PSV first. Then couldn't sell to us in the same window anyway.

The Champions League is not meaningless, the Premier League is not meaningless. The domestic cups are an inconvenience, with very little upside compared to the resources they take and the risks they contain. A club of our stature should aim higher.

The Champions League draw begs to differ.

They'll need to buy him back from PSV first. Then couldn't sell to us in the same window anyway.
They have triggered their buyback clause so he's their player again. They can sell him on this window. You're thinking about the no 3 clubs rule but in this case he's left before the season starts so he's not been registered for PSV this season so another move would only be counted as his second move.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I think it's pretty clear that he is happy to wait another year and take the £500k to £800k a week that he will easily be able to earn at one of the real big clubs in a year's time.

Agree, or he might stay at Spurs. Depends on how important £££ is for him, and where we've progressed to by this time next year.

As I mentioned yesterday, I could see us perhaps offering him say £10m p.a. for 4 years on top of his £200k, so c.£400k per week. Think we could rationally justify that for keeping one of our best ever players, England captain etc

I'm pretty certain we won't be the highest offer on the table, but that would give us a shot at keeping him.

Lots of people on here says he'd definitely be walking next summer. We'll have a shot, and hence why I wouldnt sell him for a knock-down price this summer

Youth football is about enjoyment, exercise, friendship. Professional football is about none of those things, it's a completely different discipline.

None of them are meaningless (including the domestic trophies). The upside is an honour going on the honours board that can never be taken away.

Agree, or he might stay at Spurs. Depends on how important £££ is for him, and where we've progressed to by this time next year.

As I mentioned yesterday, I could see us perhaps offering him say £10m p.a. for 4 years on top of his £200k, so c.£400k per week. Think we could rationally justify that for keeping one of our best ever players, England captain etc

I'm pretty certain we won't be the highest offer on the table, but that would give us a shot at keeping him.

Lots of people on here says he'd definitely be walking next summer. We'll have a shot, and hence why I wouldnt sell him for a knock-down price this summer
It won't just be about the £s.... He'll be able to earn more money playing at a bigger club that put more emphasis on trying to win trophies and are more likely to win things (probably as a result of putting more of an emphasis on doing so). The large uptick in money earned will simply be a nice bonus.

Back