• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Bayern Munich are ready to offer £80m to try and sign striker Harry Kane, 29, from Tottenham after an initial bid of £60.2m for the England captain was rejected. (Sun)

Kane got 30 goals last season. Imagine how many he might now get with a creative CM behind him!

Remember when he was reeling off hat tricks for fun. That’s the last time we really played on the front foot. He’s had 4 seasons of back foot play and dragged us through at times.

My dream is that he stays this season, wins FA Cup, qualifies for Champs Lge and sees out his career with us.

Remember when he was reeling off hat tricks for fun. That’s the last time we really played on the front foot. He’s had 4 seasons of back foot play and dragged us through at times.

My dream is that he stays this season, wins FA Cup, qualifies for Champs Lge and sees out his career with us.

I think there is a chance of him staying. We all know about him living locally, building a house, young family etc

If we're playing exciting attacking football and getting some success with it, I do think he'll stay

I think I'd prefer him to go. We get money and hope our scouting team spend it wisely. We. Have to start building a team which won't feature him and I would rather start that process now with cash than without. Also I don't think I can handle seeing him and Poch in same league. Having said that, a chance Poch be gone by then.

I guess we will find out soon enough which way the cookie crumbles

He only gave his opinion that Kane is not going to want to uproot his young family to Germany, mentioned something about him having started work on building a 'mansion'

Read elsewhere this buil happens to be close to Chelsea's training ground so expect that to be the new rumour at some stage.

I don't know what goes on in Harry's head obviously, but he does strike me as a guy who probably cherishes family above all else - how many kids does he have now? So move all of them and his wife to a country where they don't speak the language (Germans aren't particularly fond of speaking English) just to, win the German league? I don't know.

If someone knows his missus, that's a way in - get in her head that moving to Germany would be a disaster for her and the kids. :p

Then again, I'd rather he go to Bayern than some other team in England.

I think I'd prefer him to go. We get money and hope our scouting team spend it wisely. We. Have to start building a team which won't feature him and I would rather start that process now with cash than without. Also I don't think I can handle seeing him and Poch in same league. Having said that, a chance Poch be gone by then.

I guess we will find out soon enough which way the cookie crumbles

Maybe, but he's an absolute star, has carried our team from time to time, goal guarantist, and there's no guarantee that whatever sum we'll get for him will return to us in goals (Richy cost us 60 mill and scored 1 PL goal, for instance). If he really wants the move, then by all means, let him, he's been patient - but I'd love for him to stay another season - would much rather have Kane for one more season rather than 80 or so in the bank personally.

I don't know what goes on in Harry's head obviously, but he does strike me as a guy who probably cherishes family above all else - how many kids does he have now? So move all of them and his wife to a country where they don't speak the language (Germans aren't particularly fond of speaking English) just to, win the German league? I don't know.

If someone knows his missus, that's a way in - get in her head that moving to Germany would be a disaster for her and the kids. :p

Then again, I'd rather he go to Bayern than some other team in England.

Precisely my thoughts. His missus was heavily pregnant at the last match lap of whatever they call it these days. Not good timing for Harry and his family.

Maybe, but he's an absolute star, has carried our team from time to time, goal guarantist, and there's no guarantee that whatever sum we'll get for him will return to us in goals (Richy cost us 60 mill and scored 1 PL goal, for instance). If he really wants the move, then by all means, let him, he's been patient - but I'd love for him to stay another season - would much rather have Kane for one more season rather than 80 or so in the bank personally.

I agree to an extent, which is why I also said if we get lucky on our scouting. He is a legend. But I also feel like you said if he wants to go we should let him.
And I say take money cos Levy is about the cash!! At end of day all parties have to agree.....but we all would wish him well if he goes. But I would rather he go with cash and abroad. Than free and stay in prem!!

Bayern have offered £60m would you take that? If not how much is enough?
For me 75 -80 with ad ons and he can go.

I know Rice is younger but isn't he in his last year too and going for 105?? And Kane is better than him!!

How much for you or just a flat no?

For me 75 -80 with ad ons and he can go.

I know Rice is younger but isn't he in his last year too and going for 105?? And Kane is better than him!!

How much for you or just a flat no?

It use to be a flat no, but if Bayern put £100m on the table I would have to really think about it, particularly if he wants to leave. And I would only agree the sale if we had first refusal. But on the other hand it looks like we are serious about improving the team this summer, and it would be fun to see Kane play in front of an offensive team with an upgraded defence.

Nah, sod it, he stays, I am here for Harry's Last Dance.

He is the best player I have ever seen play for Spurs and I am ready for one final season

Last edited:
Precisely my thoughts. His missus was heavily pregnant at the last match lap of whatever they call it these days. Not good timing for Harry and his family.

I think you are grasping here. If he were to sign for Bayern they would move with a strong family family support structure around them, probably including his and her mothers. I think moving abroad while having a pregnant partner is just not an issue. It does not stop foreigners from signing for English clubs. Worse case scenario she can have the baby over here and join him later.

Anyway it means nought if Bayern do not offer the money

Back