• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The ball was at waist height at pace, probably the most awkward height to deal with a ball. Haaland is taller, faster and more mobile, so he probably would've scored, but he's about the only one that would.
It was a poor ball and so was the ball from Richy to Son, a decent one there and Son would've been in on goal himself instead of being forced to cross.

Harry has made goals from worse. He was a step off last night and Sat. I am concerned he is nursing something and we are close to break point.

He would be talked about with more hype with his record so far if halland wasn’t banging them in for him
Kanes record this season has been brilliant
I think @yiddo37 was saying that Kane might be looking at Haaland's success at City and thinking "That should have been me...".

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

His record this season is excellent but he looks off it for me. Taking too long to pick a pass and even when he has time his execution is horrible. Hopefully it’s only temporary because his range of passing is insane.

If him and Son do click, we’ll be a threat to anyone. Funny that we are where we are despite being a two man team and neither are really firing.

Interestingly at least five of his eight goals this season have been headers. Whereas he seems to be noticeably less accurate with his boots nowadays. Maybe also a reflection on the increased number of decent crosses we're getting from Perisic and Sess.

Interestingly at least five of his eight goals this season have been headers. Whereas he seems to be noticeably less accurate with his boots nowadays. Maybe also a reflection on the increased number of decent crosses we're getting from Perisic and Sess.
I think he's getting a tiny bit less time to take his shots. He's not been as able to beat the defender and move the ball into space as he has been over the years. Less time and less space make for more difficult shots.

I think he's getting a tiny bit less time to take his shots. He's not been as able to beat the defender and move the ball into space as he has been over the years. Less time and less space make for more difficult shots.

I think that both the above are good valid points.

Back