• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

I read a report somewhere that Poch has an agreement with Levy that if by the 2nd week of August it is looking unlikely that the 3/4 main DCM targets will be arriving, then we will go simply to Soton to buy Wanyama by paying his release clause.
I read that it is 18M.

This is very likely.
I was sitting at a beach bar in Mombasa a few weeks ago and Wanyama walked in with a few friends. He noticed my Spurs shirt and came over for a chat. He was back to catch up with family/friends. He told us that he was looking forward to working with MoPo again, and hoped it could happen this window.

This is very likely.
I was sitting at a beach bar in Mombasa a few weeks ago and Wanyama walked in with a few friends. He noticed my Spurs shirt and came over for a chat. He was back to catch up with family/friends. He told us that he was looking forward to working with MoPo again, and hoped it could happen this window.

ITK!??

back in 2008 when Roy Keane was manager of Sunderland, he tried to sign 4 Spurs players at the same time for 23 mill pounds and Kaboul was supposed to be one of them

Sunderland last night announced the signing of Tottenham Hotspur's Teemu Tainio, the first of four players from the London club that Roy Keane is hoping to sign. It is a week since Tottenham accepted Sunderland's £23m bid for Tainio, Pascal Chimbonda, Steed Malbranque and Younes Kaboul and yesterday, after Chimbonda and Tainio underwent medicals on Wearside, the 28-year-old midfielder signed for the club.

Sunderland's manager welcomed the Finland international's experience: "The fact he has played more than 40 international games shows he has a lot to offer," Keane said. Teemu has shown versatility, playing in different midfield positions for both Tottenham and his previous club Auxerre."

Keane remains confident of luring at least two more of the quartet to the Stadium of Light but accepts that Kaboul is waiting for possible approaches from rival clubs. "There are one or two loose ends to be tied up. One or two of the issues are out of our hands, it's between the players and Spurs. Sometimes players have disagreements with the clubs they're leaving."

Keane, who has also made two further bids for un-named players and continues to covet Tottenham's Darren Bent, is not enjoying the wait. "If you want to meet an impatient person, then I'm one but I've been in the game long enough to know things can drag on a bit," he explained.

"We're also in discussions for one or two other players and I would hope the Tottenham deals will be done by the weekend and the other couple possibly next week."

On SSN yellow ticker now

Having medical, £3m fee
Wow. £3m more than I thought we'd get.

Kaboul is not all that bad. He had some good moments with us, just not that many recently. If he stays injury free and gets a run of games he might turn out to be....um... forget all that. Well done Daniel.

Anybody got a SKY TOTALISER figure for our ins and outs so far?

Well this is just awkward.

But Kaboul's agent Rudy Raba said: `Younes wouldn't join Sunderland even if there was an earthquake. We have more interesting options than Sunderland. Don't even think about it

Granted said in 2008, but still

Well this is just awkward.

But Kaboul's agent Rudy Raba said: `Younes wouldn't join Sunderland even if there was an earthquake. We have more interesting options than Sunderland. Don't even think about it

Granted said in 2008, but still

And now he signs as "he is impe$$ed by how much Sunderland have improved since then"

As Sunderland Cry' s that they have improved to Kaboul level

Actually, do their check what other forms say?!

Right......

Kaboul, he is going to be sorely missed
He was ab absolute rock for us and exception motivator.
Why the hell are we selling key players and strengthening our rivals?! FFS.
Levy out.

Liverpool have activated Benteke's £32m release clause according to Belgian journalists.

Could set in motion Ade moving to Villa to replace him (unless Villa's new DoF puts a stop to it)

I really thought he'd end up at the glue factory after this season.

Good luck to him and well done us for getting anything (assuming it goes through :oops:)

Back