• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Chris Ramsey just on Talksport, good interview. Was asked about Austin, rates him very highly and said they have rejected a bid of 12 million and the figure they are looking is £15million or he stays. No wonder we arent in for him

For a club and all itks saying we have definite plans in place and all agree on targets we are certainly taking our time on improving us offensively .. Trying to forget the baldy one is the real manager

Club have not mentioned any names as far as I am aware, and as far as the ITK's go you may as well listen to story time on the kids channel.

For a club and all itks saying we have definite plans in place and all agree on targets we are certainly taking our time on improving us offensively .. Trying to forget the baldy one is the real manager

He's not though, is he? He does some negotiating and wants a say in how the money is spent but that is normal. He largely leaves the football people to run the football side of things. As for nothing happening, these Levy quotes have been brought up a couple of time over the last two week but are worth looking at again:

“The window will be reasonably busy,” he said. “We have already brought in four new players since the winter window and we’ve done deals for players who have now left.

“At the moment it is fairly relaxed. I would anticipate that as the window goes on, the activity will happen in the last two weeks but we are trying to business early where we can.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...xpect-more-signings-this-summer-10377395.html

why we wasting time delaying berahino ? It's obvious we after him , just get him in for start of season

Maybe West Brom want to bring in someone before they sell, maybe negotiations are going on but aren't straight forward, maybe his demands are too high and we are trying to bring them down or maybe we aren't interested and it is just paper talk. Either way, relax, there is a month to go until the window closes and as frustrating as it may be, 90% of all deals are done in the last two days.

I'd be interested to see how we line up if we do sign Berahino. Maybe a move to something closer to the old Southampton model (4321) could be on the cards, although I have absolutely no idea how we would line up. Perhaps Eriksen as a member of the 3 man midfield with Lamela/Pritchard getting the roaming role behind the two up top.

West Brom are after Lambert, perhaps that deal opens the move for Berahino to us.

I might be reaching but it's not impossible to see a possible circle of transfers in Benteke, Ade, Lambert and Berahino.

I'd be interested to see how we line up if we do sign Berahino. Maybe a move to something closer to the old Southampton model (4321) could be on the cards, although I have absolutely no idea how we would line up. Perhaps Eriksen as a member of the 3 man midfield with Lamela/Pritchard getting the roaming role behind the two up top.

Same as last season, but Berahino will offer some competition to Chadli at LWF.

I don't think Eriksen has the workrate/influence to move back to CM. Perhaps with a trio of Bentaleb, Mason and Alli a form of 4-3-3 might work, but I'm not sure our right side offers enough goals to compensate for taking out a #10.

I'm sure I read somewhere that after the new stadium interview with Levy, he was quoted saying that we probably wouldn't do anymore business until the last 2 weeks of the window.

Seems there was some truth about it.

Back