• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

There were plenty of poster questioning Chiriches, Paulinho, Capoue and Chadli when they joined.
Go back and read the threads in the archives.

A minority at best among most spurs supporters may have, and you know what they say the minority making the loudest noise and the reasons for that.

heard he wasn't that good. but if poch believes in him, i'll support him.

Cheapest option out there . A typical levy signing .. Anyone younger with better rep costs 15 m + .. Such a vital position for me I hope poch can spot a good un or Mitchell or whoever !!!

Cheapest option out there . A typical levy signing .. Anyone younger with better rep costs 15 m + .. Such a vital position for me I hope poch can spot a good un or Mitchell or whoever !!!

have anyone in mind who we could sign in central midfield who is available?

A minority at best among most spurs supporters may have, and you know what they say the minority making the loudest noise and the reasons for that.

Reason being they were right?

Do you think we should lap all every incoming transfer as if we are a 5 year old at christmas excited at some plastic brick all blinking lights and noises?

I'd like to see us go for Kramer personally. Whether or not he's available though is another question. I think his contract has a while to run.

Why would he leave Leverkusen, a team in the CL, where he's now bound to be a starter and join us?

have anyone in mind who we could sign in central midfield who is available?

My point is everyone is available at right price .. If we are serious players we need to get a real top player no if buts or maybe guy in side ..we need strength n presence there .. Mason n Bentaleb decent but no where near enough .. Obviously blowing lots of money isn't that answer but in 90% of cases with a manager who knows his stuff then a top player can be brought in ...in answer to question not of top of my head no ... I think we in for McCarthy myself that will go to wire on that one but apart from him I don't

Why would he leave Leverkusen, a team in the CL, where he's now bound to be a starter and join us?

Bag-of-Money.jpg

There are many possible obstacles to a deal for Berahino (not least of which might be Levy's hard bargaining!). But the biggest obstacle of them all might be West Brom's ownership situation.

It is expected that a takeover of the club will be completed by the end of the month, or soon after, and the rumour is that the buyer is Chinese - quite possibly one of China's richest businessmen. If true, then it is quite possible - or even likely - that they will be able to turn down any offer for their best players while also improving their existing contracts and promising big investment in the team.

Pritchard plays on the wing, cutting in, he's no replacement for Dembele

ACM is his primary position. He just gets used a bit on the left, same as Eriksen.

You could wrap a ballboy in velcro and tell him to stand 2/3 up the pitch and he'd replace Dembele

Back