• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Discussion Thread

Forget Milner or Barry, we should go for Delph. Apparently he only has a year left on his contract and I think that he's a better target than the other two.

Delph is a Dembele clone so people that get fed up of Dembele's apparent negative traits will say the same thing about Delph (i rate both highly).

Delph is crap. Jumped up on red bull, charging around like a headless chicken. Granted, he can actually have a dig from time to time but seriously.........next we will be hearing that Karl Henry should be signed because he looked good breaking up play for Wolves when they were in the Prem.

Delph is crap. Jumped up on red bull, charging around like a headless chicken. Granted, he can actually have a dig from time to time but seriously.........next we will be hearing that Karl Henry should be signed because he looked good breaking up play for Wolves when they were in the Prem.

If only that was all he was breaking...

I think the point of Milner and Barry is that they can provide some experience.

As well as being solid footballers. Barry was important in City's title winning side a few years back. Milner is a consistent hard working footballer who will get a job done.

Delph is a Dembele clone so people that get fed up of Dembele's apparent negative traits will say the same thing about Delph (i rate both highly).

Sell dembele for 18m and bring in Delph for 4m then use him as a squad europa league player.

I never liked Diame at Wigan but he impressed me at West Ham this season so players in poorer teams can work out. Also Lallana looked good with a progressive coach maybe Delph would be Poch's Lallana at spurs. I am not sure if that last sentence will make sense to anyone.

Here is a rumour about a player from the French 3rd division being linked with us.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/tottenham-in-talks-with-chateauroux-youngster/

Erwin Koffi is the lads name and he is a 19 year old attacking midfielder. This sounds like it could be BS, but then again given the way we work it wouldn't suprise me if we have made an offer for a relatively unheard of youngster.

This one made him sound like a striker http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/tottenham-in-talks-with-chateauroux-youngster/?

I guess it would show our scouts are doing their job, drogba came up that way before making it big.

Sell dembele for 18m and bring in Delph for 4m then use him as a squad europa league player.

I never liked Diame at Wigan but he impressed me at West Ham this season so players in poorer teams can work out. Also Lallana looked good with a progressive coach maybe Delph would be Poch's Lallana at spurs. I am not sure if that last sentence will make sense to anyone.

I guess you mean that Delph would come on leaps and bounds under a different coach, in the same way that Lallana has improved under Poch?

hahaha not sure anyone can improve dembele, its whether you can work out a system that can accommodate his style, whatever that is?!?!?!

That clip vs Sterling is so stupid lol. Sterling shielded the ball well but IMO if Dembele had been too physical then Sterling would've hit the deck and got a free kick. It's not like it was a 50/50 shoulder barge which sent Mousa into the stands

Back