• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Good player or not, if my son were to wear his hat in that fashion he would be looking elsewhere for board and lodgings.

A few years ago a sun visor worn upside down and back to front was in style for some kids.

I wonder if this tale will have a final twist in our favour? I am really beginning to believe that Daniel Levy is about to teach those ****ers a massive ****-off lesson, and that we might be about to seal our credentials as genuine title material with or without further signings...I have to say, looking back over it all, the levels of manipulation and pressure exerted on certain individuals via media and Madrid (the same in places) has been astonishing. I hope Alex Fynn or Lynton Guest one day write a book about this protracted affair and the murcky underworld of the football transfer market. I wonder if even they could get the access necessary...

I wonder if this tale will have a final twist in our favour? I am really beginning to believe that Daniel Levy is about to teach those ****ers a massive ****-off lesson, and that we might be about to seal our credentials as genuine title material with or without further signings...I have to say, looking back over it all, the levels of manipulation and pressure exerted on certain individuals via media and Madrid (the same in places) has been astonishing. I hope Alex Fynn or Lynton Guest one day write a book about this protracted affair and the murcky underworld of the football transfer market. I wonder if even they could get the access necessary...

Yes the arrogance of Perez deserves to be punished. Whether it will or not we shall see.

If Bale is staying then why go for Lamela? Don't they play in the same position? I find it odd we would spend £30m on a player who's going to be on the bench, unless he plays instead of Lennon or Chadli.

Why buy Paulinho when Dembele plays the same position, or capoue when Sandro plays there? We're looking to build the sort of squad that city chel$ki and United have and the sort that **** had whereby the team is bigger than relying on a single player because the squad has quality to cover every eventuality.

Plus if bale does eventually go, having a young attacking midfielder ready to step up after a year in his shadow, getting used to the league, seems like a better option than asking them to come in and replace one of the best players in the league straight off the bat.

Plenty of room for them both in the first 11 just as there would have been room for both of them plus Willian, and the likelihood of both going through the season without injury is slim.

That said, I'm certain bale is off and we want two quality players to replace him.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk 2

Lamela was always the Bale replacement-type purchase, yes, but further, if we really are going to go for the title then you would love to have two players of that calibre and potential in the squad (Bale is obviously another level right now)...my head tells me the same as everyone, that he will end up going, but as of right now he is comfortably a Spurs player still and Lamela is in Roma...who knows what we'll all be saying next week.

Good player or not, if my son were to wear his hat in that fashion he would be looking elsewhere for board and lodgings.

He does appear to have developed a slight visage of bellend -ery just recently.

The fact that he (reportedly) wants out of my beloved club of course has nothing to do with my revised opinion of him.

He does appear to have developed a slight visage of bellend -ery just recently.

The fact that he (reportedly) wants out of my beloved club of course has nothing to do with my revised opinion of him.

Just a couple months ago he was giving intelligent, modest interviews in a turtleneck. Now he reminds me of those try-hard swag kids I try to ignore out in public.

a few media stories later and everyone turns on the player we loved :(

He loved us too right - this injury of his im loving really. I think had this been an injury last season he would have played through it - he has played through injuries before - so called 'pains'

ps - I dont think people are turning but some have moved on and some clearly havent.

but it is the club who have isolated Gareth Bale from the rest of the squad, therefore he wouldn't have had the opportunity to play through any injury he may or may not have.

Sky Sports Pictures
‏@SkysportsPics
Gareth Bale in London today captured by the Sky cameras. #THFC pic.twitter.com/Lw0dSAperC

BSr69Y1CMAAVhLI.jpg

I'm guessing he wouldn't walk around Merthyr or Bridgend dressed like that.

Back