• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

b8b3525805n-pink.jpg.jpg

Real Madrid men, that is...

Anyone have a feeling we won't get Lamela for some reason and that we'll have to keep Bale? I think the only way Madrid could get Bale in that situation is to somehow convince Di Maria to go to us and offer him + money as a replacment.

So what's the deal with the varicose veins in Ronaldo's legs/thighs... someone implied the other day it was allegedly due to scientific substances ingested, is that the general gist?

So what's the deal with the varicose veins in Ronaldo's legs/thighs... someone implied the other day it was allegedly due to scientific substances ingested, is that the general gist?

no, it's low body fat on a top professional athlete.

I cant until he gets into the Real dressing room and finds out the truth of ronny's sexuality.
I wonder will he top dressing like them then.
I mean its normal for Ronaldo, he's a gay man with a kid from a surrogate mother. Bale is guy from the valleys with a wife and actual kid.

I cant until he gets into the Real dressing room and finds out the truth of ronny's sexuality.
I wonder will he top dressing like them then.
I mean its normal for Ronaldo, he's a gay man with a kid from a surrogate mother. Bale is guy from the valleys with a wife and actual kid.

but is that really who he is, maybe this has never been about football at all, maybe its just a a real life richard curtis movie

You lot would be surprised to learn 100 years ago pink was associated with boys and blue were associated with girls. In the modern era pink was assigned to girls. In the 19th century, boys wore dresses until 6 or 7 as it was seen as gender-neutral clothing, as seen in the picture below of American President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, sitting on a stool, in 1884. So the whole idea of the pink and blue being gender-specific is just dictated by the times and our culture.

pink-and-blue-Franklin-Roosevelt-2.jpg

Last edited:

He loved us too right - this injury of his im loving really. I think had this been an injury last season he would have played through it - he has played through injuries before - so called 'pains'

ps - I dont think people are turning but some have moved on and some clearly havent.

You've come this far...why not wait until what is done is done (or isn't done) before moving on? What if you end up having to come back?????

The Sun - Tottenham @SunTottenham

Gareth Bale has told pals his Tottenham career is over — and that is why he failed to show up at training.

--

Murdoch really wants this to happen, doesn't he?

IMO they are trying to save Sky coverage of Spanish football. Everyone is bored of Barcelona and Real Madrid every single week blah blah blah. BT sport has the Bundesliga, which is fresh and new. When watching the Spanish coverage Scott Minto talks like Bale is already in Madrid.

The Sun - Tottenham @SunTottenham

Gareth Bale has told pals his Tottenham career is over — and that is why he failed to show up at training.

--

Murdoch really wants this to happen, doesn't he?

This is 100% all coming from Jonathan Barnett IMO. He should tread very carefully IMO because there are plenty of nutters out there wanting to take a pop at him should they meet him in the street, at an event etc.

I honestly think football clubs and chairman have an opportunity to take the power back in this window, the power has swung to much in the favour of agents and players. As Gary Neville said yesterday, if clubs like Utd have to bow to the feet of any player and sell them we might as well all give up and go home.

This is 100% all coming from Jonathan Barnett IMO. He should tread very carefully IMO because there are plenty of nutters out there wanting to take a pop at him should they meet him in the street, at an event etc.

I honestly think football clubs and chairman have an opportunity to take the power back in this window, the power has swung to much in the favour of agents and players. As Gary Neville said yesterday, if clubs like Utd have to bow to the feet of any player and sell them we might as well all give up and go home.

http://theboyhotspur.com/exclusive-...eplies-by-email-to-his-real-madrid-pr-howler/

Spurs fans are extremely active online. Suddenly his name and that of his client are headlining and trending. And not in good way. Levy & Co must wonder why such dialogues are taking place, when the player has several years to run on his contract. And they have a point. Is the agent whoring, or is he not whoring? And if he isn’t whoring, then what is it that he is doing?

@SpursNewsForum being bright, emailed Jonathan Barnett direct, in an effort to get to the truth of the matter:

@SpursNewsForum: Just trying to confirm these quotes from the Marca interview are attributed to you? Any comment on the matter?

JB: Yes I gave the interview which I hope you read the whole interview
@SpursNewsForum: Thank you for your speedy response. I haven’t read the whole interview. I must admit at first glance it didn’t seem great reading for Spurs fans, then again we know how Marca can twist people’s words.

JB:Words completely out of context.i [sic] also said we have not spoken to anyone and that gareth [sic] is a spurs player.
@SpursNewsForum: Finally, a possibility Gareth could still sign a contract extension at Spurs?

JB: Yes its [sic] a possibility.
@SpursNewsForum: Thank you for all of this Jonathan.

JB: Pleasure just don’t kill the agent.we are not so bad.
@SpursNewsForum: It’s not that I have anything against agents in general, but we have had agents disrespect the club and it’s fans before.

JB: I have never done that and my record proves that.spurs fans should recognise that and give me some credit

@SpursNewsForum: I understand. Unfortunately the media have a tendency to ignore facts and run with the biggest story.
JB: Thank you. Please let the fans know that

Back