• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

We should carry him onto the pitch, tie him to the post v Tblisi and sub him after 3 mins....

(will that cuptie him from CL?)

Hard to damn the guy when we don't know the facts. Can understand he might be frustrated but he signed a contract and Levy is simply protecting Tottenham's interests. Bale can't have too many qualms with that.

On a related note, I just read that Rooney won't ask for a transfer because he doesn't want to disrespect the club, fans or manager. What a crock of ****e. The world and its mother knows he wants to leave. His reluctance to force a transfer has nothing to do with the loyalty bonuses he'd be giving up I'm sure??? Christ, if you're that way inclined fair enough but don't insult people's intelligence.

I wouldn't dismiss their sources regarding the Bale fiasco tbh. The daily updates as well as that knob head Scottish presenter saying a few days ago that the source "is very close to the player" leads me to believe they're getting daily updates from his agent.

In journo speak, "A source close to Bale" or "An unnamed Spurs insider" usually means they're getting real info from a person. "A*se-rag sources understand...." means they read it from Twitter (or made it up).

I keep reading Chelsea's hijacking of our Willian transfer has delayed Gareth Bale's move to Real. There wouldn't be a better **** you that we could give to Chelsea then keeping Bale and saying that the only reason we didn't let Bale leave because they stole Willian from us

I keep reading Chelsea's hijacking of our Willian transfer has delayed Gareth Bale's move to Real. There wouldn't be a better **** you that we could give to Chelsea then keeping Bale and saying that the only reason we didn't let Bale leave because they stole Willian from us

Mourinho has also managed to **** his old club off by doing this as well - by screwing us over on Wilian he screws Madrid over on Bale. What a wiley schemer......impressive you have to admit.

As far I see it is the media are probably at the main entrance to the training ground and haven't seen him drive past. Might have gone in the other entrance or might be turning up this afternoon for treatment if he is injured.

Mourinho has also managed to **** his old club off by doing this as well - by screwing us over on Wilian he screws Madrid over on Bale. What a wiley schemer......impressive you have to admit.

I didn't even think of that aspect have to give it to Mourinho he is a **** but he knows how to play the game better than anyone

I just think with the NLD coming up, AVB doesnt want a Bale circus surrounding the training pitch so has told him to stay away until either the deal is done or the window is over and a fee hasnt been agreed

I just think with the NLD coming up, AVB doesnt want a Bale circus surrounding the training pitch so has told him to stay away until either the deal is done or the window is over and a fee hasnt been agreed

agreed, thats the most likely scenario

Didn't Andre say on Sunday he expected him to train today if no deal had been agreed, after they all had a day off yesterday?

Course that could mean deal agreed too, get the big stage ready ;)

Does look like he has chosen not to turn up for training.

Agreed that a media circus is not welcome before the NLD. One thing I like is the way in which our club seem to avoid getting dragged into public squabbles on these things. Its Bale and Madrid who are taking the actions to push a move through, but that doesn't mean we have to play ball.

Leave a message on his answer phone asking why he hasn't turned up and leave it at that. Tell him if he wants to talk face to face with a member of the club he can do that at the Training Ground tomorrow morning. Repeat until September 2nd. No need for any public comments, confirmation etc

Every day he misses equals a fine.

If he goes he goes if he doesn't he doesn't. If he wants a move that bad, he and Madrid need to do the running which would mean the right payment and plan. If Madrid offered £200m cash then Levy would be rushing this through, no doubt.

Bale leaving might trigger a few more transfers to Arsenal, if the media are to be believed (which is a stretch I know). For that reason alone I hope Levy drags this out to the last minute of the window.

Fed up of this saga. Part of me thinks sell him so he can get on with sucking Ronaldo's ****. But another part of me thinks we'd just be giving him what he wants and he would become the 3rd player in recent years to behave like this and get a move so it clearly works.

We should build a bloody big stage at White Hart Lane for the sheer hell of it.

Not for the sheer hell of it, we should build a bloody great stage in white hart lane, then cover it and when Sky are interviewing Levy at the 'grand unveiling' the covers are pulled up to reveal massive wax-works of Fiorentino Perez in stocks, then Levy hands the girl from Sky a massive tomatoe and winking at the camera says "You want the first go? Every time someone gets him in the face we donate £1 to the Tottenham cancer charities..."

Not for the sheer hell of it, we should build a bloody great stage in white hart lane, then cover it and when Sky are interviewing Levy at the 'grand unveiling' the covers are pulled up to reveal massive wax-works of Fiorentino Perez in stocks, then Levy hands the girl from Sky a massive tomatoe and winking at the camera says "You want the first go? Every time someone gets him in the face we donate £1 to the Tottenham cancer charities..."

brilliant=D>

Jings. Straight oot o' Oor Wullie.

By the way, my favourite words are Mi grande centrocampista.

Preferably spoken by a 20-something brunette with hair down to her waist. In black stilletos.

Very good, though I think you'll need to explain this bit to me next "Straight oot o' Oor Wullie" ;)

AddictedtoSpurs: Bale's agent Barnett has told talkSPORT that he doesn't know where the reports about Bale being 'upset and frustrated' have come from. #THFC

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Back