• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

If he is bothered about the questions he could just come out and say either he's staying or going.

It was incredibly poor to start asking him about how he deals with the speculation, let the guy enjoy his moment!

I think he will be with us next season regardless of whether we get top 4 or not tbh. I just don't see him being in a rush to leave just now.

So do I.

I would be if I were him.

I don't see why. If it gets to the last week of the transfer window and we haven't addressed the key problems in our squad then I could understand completely him being in a rush to leave but as it stands I think he'll be not be wanting to uproot his family abroad just yet and not have much desire to join City Utd or Chelsea.

Because he's one of the top players in the world who should be playing for a club who can realistically win the League and Champions League. We can't give him that so I don't see why you'd want to waste another year of our career carrying average players like Parker, Dempsey, Sigurdsson, Defoe, Adebayor etc.

Because he's one of the top players in the world who should be playing for a club who can realistically win the League and Champions League. We can't give him that so I don't see why you'd want to waste another year of our career carrying average players like Parker, Dempsey, Sigurdsson, Defoe, Adebayor etc.

Because we carried him for 2 years when he was brick and couldnt win with him in the team ?

I'd be surprised if he leaves this summer.

And I'd be surprised if he doesn't leave next summer - unless we strengthen considerably, qualify for CL and look like proper title contenders for 2014/15.

I think he's encouraged enough by AVB and his setup, and loyal enough to Spurs, to give us another season.

He wasn't actually brick, had a bright start, got injured and was then in and out of a struggling team. He doesn't owe us anything other than playing well whilst being paid. I wouldn't blame him for moving but I suspect our fans would still boo him if he ever played against us.

Because he's 23, and at 23 you are not the finished product, and the only way to improve is to play. Hopefully Cheat$ki, Real and others have fudged up enough young players careers for him to see that. Playing a third or half a season at 23, 24, 25 can seriously affect the level of player you become.

At 25-27 you can take that chance.

If I had to play with the likes of Defoe, Ade and Dempsey I would leave as I would feel i'm wasting my time and i'm hardcore Spurs fan. Bale has no real allegiance to us other than the time he has spent at the club. I wouldn't be happy if he left but I wouldn't blame him...

I don't consider 23(24 in a couple of months) to be a young player, especially for one who has already played nearly 300 professional games. He's not 19, he's not going to sit on the bench at a big club, he'd most likely be their star. If we don't make the CL and buy some players worthy of beig in the same team as him then he should be straight in Levy's office telling him he wants to leave.

Because he's 23, and at 23 you are not the finished product, and the only way to improve is to play. Hopefully Cheat$ki, Real and others have fudged up enough young players careers for him to see that. Playing a third or half a season at 23, 24, 25 can seriously affect the level of player you become.

At 25-27 you can take that chance.

Even at this age Modric has had a very difficult time settling in Madrid although he has looked class in recent months.

Bale won't leave to be a squad player. AVB has built our team around him this season and will continue to do so next season, the whole team will be set up for Bale to showcase his ever increasing ability, and we could well have 3 or 4 additions to our first team if AVB's reputation and signings during his time at Spurs are anything to go on. AVB is the perfect manager for Bale and Spurs are the perfect team.

At some point, provided we don't start being CL regulars and challenging for titles, Bale will be offered a starting role at one of the big boys and will be welcome to take the chance. But I still think it's a little early to be taking that gamble when he has the perfect conditions to be an individual success at Spurs. Winning trophies and titles will only become of utmost importance at the age Raziel suggested.

I don't consider 23(24 in a couple of months) to be a young player, especially for one who has already played nearly 300 professional games. He's not 19, he's not going to sit on the bench at a big club, he'd most likely be their star. If we don't make the CL and buy some players worthy of beig in the same team as him then he should be straight in Levy's office telling him he wants to leave.

Why did Van Persie wait until 29 then?

EDIT: Misread 'If we don't make the CL'.

Still if we miss out on the CL the players to improve our team can be found, they do exist... somewhere! Up to AVB and the scouts to find them.

RVP wasn't the star that Bale is at 23. His biggest problem was staying fit, that's why never moved until this season. I think it was petty and small time of Arsenal fans to boo him but I'm not surprised.

Nice early shot of Gareth Bale...

A2299_zps6897dca7.jpg

We don't qualify for the Champion's League then Bale unfortunately is gone, and so too is probably any chance of us qualifying for the Champion's League until the new stadium is built. If the rumours of Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid are true, then it may well be that Bale will want to move even if we do qualify for the Champion's League.

Stay or go, AVB needs to really make the correct decisions in the transfer market this Summer.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Former Liverpool player John Aldridge says Luis Suarez deserved to win the PFA Player of the Year award because Gareth Bale is one of the Premier League’s ‘biggest cheats’.

The Spurs man cleaned up at Sunday’s awards ceremony, winning both the PFA Player and Young Player accolades, with the likes of Suarez, Robin van Persie and Juan Mata all missing out.

But Aldridge believes the league’s second top scorer, Saurez, would have been a more deserving winner, despite having been slapped with a 10-game ban for biting Branislav Ivanovic.

‘It was no surprise that Suarez didn’t win the PFA award after what’s gone on but he would have been my pick ahead of Gareth Bale,’ Aldridge wrote in a column in the Liverpool Echo.

‘Some will say I’m biased, but over the course of the season I believe Suarez has been the best player

Bale is a brilliant talent and I’d love to have him at Liverpool but he’s also one of the biggest cheats. Suarez stopped diving and now the PFA Player of the Year needs to do the same and clean up his act.’

Aldridge also expressed his views on the lengthy suspension the FA handed the Uruguayan following the incident last Sunday and insisted their reaction was over the top.

‘Winning Player of the Year and the Golden Boot next season would be the perfect response to those people in authority who seem intent on forcing him out of English football,’ he added.

‘What Suarez did was wrong but to ban him for 10 games was a disgrace. There is just no consistency from the FA and the disciplinary process is a mess.

We don't qualify for the Champion's League then Bale unfortunately is gone, and so too is probably any chance of us qualifying for the Champion's League until the new stadium is built. If the rumours of Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid are true, then it may well be that Bale will want to move even if we do qualify for the Champion's League.

Stay or go, AVB needs to really make the correct decisions in the transfer market this Summer.

Champions League, there's no apostrophe.

As for the last sentence, AVB plays who he gets given.

Back