• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

I couldn't hate the online ticket buying thing (what the hell is it called?) more. There is always a nightmare getting hold of a ticket. I was there an hour early and still I didn't get hold tickets for the Chelsea-match.

I couldn't hate the online ticket buying thing (what the hell is it called?) more. There is always a nightmare getting hold of a ticket. I was there an hour early and still I didn't get hold tickets for the Chelsea-match.

But you have to ask yourself, would you rather be on the telephone (0845) on hold for an hour?

Please find below the ticket details for One Hotspur Members to the UEFA Europa League and Capital One Cup fixtures:

UEFA Europa League
Tottenham Hotspur vs Lazio
Thursday 20 September, Kick Off 8.05pm

Our home match against Lazio in the UEFA Europa League will go on sale to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members from 9.30am this Wednesday 5 September.

Season Ticket Members are reminded this match is included as part of their One Hotspur 2012/2013 membership.

Tickets will be priced at our Category C pricing level starting from:
• Adults £32.00 - £47.00
• Senior Citizens £19.00
• Juniors £17.00

You will be able to purchase 1 ticket per Member during this period and an additional 1 ticket per Member in the guest sale from 10am next Monday 10 September.

You can buy on behalf of other Members by using the My Network facility. This will make it easier for you to buy seats for Family and Friends who are also Members at the same time as purchasing your ticket. To access this page visit eticketing and login to 'My Account' on the right side click 'My Network'. From this page you can review the people currently held in your network. You can then add existing Members or non-Members to your network.

Please note that there will be no general sale of tickets for this fixture.

Details on all of our other UEFA Europa League Group Stage matches will be confirmed in due course and supporters are asked to visit tottenhamhotspur.com for all the latest information.

Capital One Cup, 3rd Round
Tottenham Hotspur vs Carlisle United
Wednesday 26 September, Kick Off 7.45pm

One Hotspur Season Ticket Members can now apply for our away match to Carlisle United. The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 7 September.

Adult tickets for this fixture are priced at £19.

Should tickets remain after the Season Ticket Members application period we will open up applications to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members.

Got through to the payment screen for Chelsea tickets this morning (after a lot of hassle - won't bother explaining), and halfway through my payment it cut me back to the maoin ticket hub. Tried to get the tickets again and it says there's an 'unknown error' :eek:

Got through to the payment screen for Chelsea tickets this morning (after a lot of hassle - won't bother explaining), and halfway through my payment it cut me back to the maoin ticket hub. Tried to get the tickets again and it says there's an 'unknown error' :eek:

Just keep trying. That brick is par for the course.

Sometimes you are better off hitting 'page back' than refresh i have found..........

This morning I too have finally got to experience the 'unknown error', right at the point of finalising the payment.

Am now back at the beginning of what will be a 3 hour (approx) queue, been on-hold to the TO for 15 mins. Oh, and no email......

.....SCREWED!

2cgdjjl.png

fudging marvellous.

I'm in the queue on another browser - will use that screenshot as evidence for an e-mail to the club if I fail to get tickets

Yup thats exactly what I got too, with seemingly no way of navigating away from the page. Although I didn't try going back....?

Pressed 'continue' a minute ago and it went to a screen saying something like 'we are processing your request, please do not navigate from this page' - then a few minutes of waiting and it went straight back to that 'unknown error' page again

I'm in the queue on another browser - will use that screenshot as evidence for an e-mail to the club if I fail to get tickets

In my experience you'll either be ignored or get a worthless, generic response.

Sod's law for me that this is one game where I've made travel & accomadation arrangements in advance. Otherwise I'd fudge the whole thing off after this.

Says pn my account history that I've purchased two tickets :-k

Does anyone know how to get paper tickets sent to your address rather than put on your membership card?

In my experience you'll either be ignored or get a worthless, generic response.

Sod's law for me that this is one game where I've made travel & accomadation arrangements in advance. Otherwise I'd fudge the whole thing off after this.
I've e-mailed them a number of times and when I haven't managed to get tickets due to the system being brick - they've offered me two next to each other when some have become available (AC Milan, Chelsea, Arsenal IIRC)

Back