• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Well what an ordeal that was today. Anybody else have any luck at all?

Took around 3 hours of trying but finally got through. The guy was so stressed, kept apologising for the system. Bought 3 packages for the both of us, but he could only book them for one of us at a time and wasnt sure if we would get seats next to each other. As it happened we did, but, Upper Paxton Row 24, which I'm sure is the back row, for all 3 packages

Didnt like to be 'picky' but I did ask if they had any a bit lower down (didnt need to be front row, just a bit nearer), bearing in mind I'd just shelled out £1000 in 2 hits.
The bloke said I could speak to Customer Care to see if they could do anything for us.

Anybody any idea if thats possible or are we tied to those seats for definite?

Nope, no luck for me. I kept trying the online route, once the red bar of misinformation was about 3mm from being full for about 2 hours and then dumped me back to the start, another time it loaded for ages and then told me the system was down, try again tomorrow.

Obviously that's not the case since apparently the packages have now sold out.

When I did eventually get in, it says to buy packages click the link at the bottom of the page, and there is no link.

Another textbook day on the Spurs ticket website... I'd email them to tell them what a bunch of ****s I think they are, but I doubt it'll inspire them to purchase something more suitable to the task in hand.

Guess I'll be spending plenty of time getting acquainted with the red bar in that fudging queue this season. I do wonder what it is exactly I pay my Bronze membership for, other than being 25000th pick for a season ticket of course.

And yeah I think 24 is the back row of Paxton, sat up there myself plenty of times, only downside is you can't see a screen and it takes ages to get out the ground at the end (unless you leave early of course).

Right I wanna get me and my little boy on the waiting list. He's 9 months so hopefully he'll have one before he retires!!! Can I just buy a bronze package for both of us?

Nope, no luck for me. I kept trying the online route, once the red bar of misinformation was about 3mm from being full for about 2 hours and then dumped me back to the start, another time it loaded for ages and then told me the system was down, try again tomorrow.

Obviously that's not the case since apparently the packages have now sold out.

When I did eventually get in, it says to buy packages click the link at the bottom of the page, and there is no link.

Another textbook day on the Spurs ticket website... I'd email them to tell them what a bunch of ****s I think they are, but I doubt it'll inspire them to purchase something more suitable to the task in hand.

Guess I'll be spending plenty of time getting acquainted with the red bar in that fudging queue this season. I do wonder what it is exactly I pay my Bronze membership for, other than being 25000th pick for a season ticket of course.

And yeah I think 24 is the back row of Paxton, sat up there myself plenty of times, only downside is you can't see a screen and it takes ages to get out the ground at the end (unless you leave early of course).

Cheers Ron, I thought it might have been. Seem to remember being in Row 22 a couple of times, and there not being much behind.
Can live with not seeing with the screen, lets face it at some away grounds still dont have a screen at all.
Quite good at timing the exits though, when we're that far back we tend to start moving a minute before the end is due by the time the whistle goes we're just about reaching the exits at Row 8 level

Right I wanna get me and my little boy on the waiting list. He's 9 months so hopefully he'll have one before he retires!!! Can I just buy a bronze package for both of us?

If you're already Lilywhite you can pay a premium to upgrade to Bronze for yourself. If not you'll need to buy a Bronze membership for yourself
For the little 'un you can buy a 'Dribbler (0-2 yr old) Bronze Membership' to get him on the waiting list too

Usually meant to be by end of August. Although last season seemed to be delayed by a few months!

They'll need to finish filling the leftover seats, then update the waiting list in one swoop.

It says 8 for 0-2 dribbler direct debit or 13 non direct debit. Can't be monthly surely is that a one off payment?

Gonna join tomorrow. 8 quid for him and 57 for me. Wonder what number we'll be on the waiting list? :)

Any ideas what it is approx?

Do people think it will ever get to the stage over here where people boycott games like Dortmund fans did a few years ago away to Schalke after being charged €22 instead of the usual €13?

Do people think it will ever get to the stage over here where people boycott games like Dortmund fans did a few years ago away to Schalke after being charged €22 instead of the usual €13?

Eventually I reckon. When I got a season ticket in the south in 2003/4 I paid £550-ish. Dunno what it is now? I'd be prepared to pay £1200 for a seat after that I'd have to consider.

I'd also pay that if anyone wants a year off next season PM me :)

Eventually I reckon. When I got a season ticket in the south in 2003/4 I paid £550-ish. Dunno what it is now? I'd be prepared to pay £1200 for a seat after that I'd have to consider.

I'd also pay that if anyone wants a year off next season PM me :)

The cheapest season ticket now (park lane lower) must be pushing £700 now surely? Won't be long until the cheapest seats are a grand!

There is no doubt the season tickets will cost a bomb when we eventually move into our new stadium. We'll be paying prices similar to Arsenal or perhaps more!

The Dortmund fans had the right idea boycotting games. I don't know why fans of English clubs don't do it.

Gonna join tomorrow. 8 quid for him and 57 for me. Wonder what number we'll be on the waiting list? :)

Any ideas what it is approx?

Cant remember for sure, but I think somebody posted on here a few weeks back that there were around the 35,000 mark when they joined last month

Back