• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

ST Renewal - Finance Option...

Am trying to renew my ticket using the Finance Option again, it says when you go to complete you purchase you will have the option of card or finance on the payment screen

When ive got to this screen all its showing is card payments

Anybody else having this issue ???

I haven't even looked at the renewal yet. I will renew - of course (and yet again ask for a transfer out of the flippin' Paxton that I won't get).....

What's the score been with the finance option in previous years (or indeed, this year, if you know)? As in, how much extra over the one-off would I have to pay?

Can't help with the technicalities of the process though. Sorry!

btw - there is plenty of time still left on the renewal. Why don't you apply for a 0% card? Easily get it sorted in time. I think I only did the Spurs MBNA card a few years back at around this time of year specifically to get a two-year season ticket sorted at 0%.

Whack some of your Rolex pot down, get reduced price tickets but repay your Rolex fund back at face value of the ticket every time you go to a match. Better option than getting scalped for interest by Spurs, you just know they aren't going to give their fans a preferential rate. Just a thought like, not down to me to tell you how you should spend your hard earned.

I haven't even looked at the renewal yet. I will renew - of course (and yet again ask for a transfer out of the flippin' Paxton that I won't get).....

What's the score been with the finance option in previous years (or indeed, this year, if you know)? As in, how much extra over the one-off would I have to pay?

Can't help with the technicalities of the process though. Sorry!

btw - there is plenty of time still left on the renewal. Why don't you apply for a 0% card? Easily get it sorted in time. I think I only did the Spurs MBNA card a few years back at around this time of year specifically to get a two-year season ticket sorted at 0%.

I'm still on the Barclays 0% APR deal they did for season tickets.

And the 0% offers on credit cards are getting better again. Some daft 0% transfers out there - although with a fee. I saw one for 22 or 24 months last week. Two years to transfer at 0%! Bloody hell! Although to be fair, I'm currently locked in to a 2.99% on AmEx that came up before the latest spree of 0% offers came up, and I'd like to get a chunk of that repaid before I apply for a new card.

I just rung ticketmaster as the ticket office is obviously closed at this time, they said they cant get the finance drop down on their menu either so I need to rin gthe club directly when the office is open once again

and Funster I think it was about ?ú40 on top of ST price for finance last year, I paid ?ú88 a month for 10 months from memory..

I've got a Spurs MBNA I use for ork expenses and pay off in full every month....another way to support the club.

But I agree, bad things are credit cards!!

bloody bankers always moaning about money
Lloyd Blankfein's just taken a 30% pay cut. If I was him I'd leave to go find another bank. I mean, seriously, how can I live on a measly $12m a year?! (There is at least a bit of this that's tongue in cheek, although I'm not sure how much.....)

Lloyd Blankfein's just taken a 30% pay cut. If I was him I'd leave to go find another bank. I mean, seriously, how can I live on a measly $12m a year?! (There is at least a bit of this that's tongue in cheek, although I'm not sure how much.....)

if it was me i would have nearly driven off the road in disgust, except im a cabbie and that would not be good from a business point of view

Think you apply for finace direct through Zebra's site.They then contact Tottenham and it gets sorted that way

Last edited:
Just done mine online, its only 14% APR this year instead of 30% last year..

I did it all, signed it electronically, then printed off the PDF contract, to see that they had doubled the ST price so instead of ?ú850 it was ?ú1,700

Rang Zebra they said as id signed it they couldnt change it but to contact spurs who would have to email Zebra telling them its only 1 ST instead of 2

My fault for not reading the PDf first, so a word of warning to anybody else doing it..

I went halves this year, but Im going back to full season again. I dont care if we are bad good or amazing (well I do really) but im spurs and love the Lane, so there....!

I think my bros are still going halves though the losers...or even considering leaving it for a year!

I applied for 2 tickets for QPR. I have over 725 LP's and my mate has over 359 LP's. Obviously I applied for 2 seats together, but the TO have sent me one for the upper tier and my mate one for the lower tier, based on the number of LP's we each have. I have never experienced this before and would have been quite happy sitting in the lower tier.
Has this happened to anyone else?
I've heard it's happened to quite a few people mate, unfortunately.

Who's going to Loftus Road on saturday then? I've managed to get a ticket, reckon people will be drinking in Liverpool Street before the game?

Back