• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2024/25

Or buy one and sell it on to a ‘friend’ via the ticket transfer at the adult price.
The guy I know with several OAP tickets sells them on at concession prices
But he is now moaning that it’s full price now which makes it harder to sell on
He keeps the seasons tickets to then get away tickets
Which he then buys for others to keep his loyalty points
The viscous circle is complete

The Premier League broadcast selection process for October has now been completed, with three of our fixtures amended.

Our trip to Brighton & Hove Albion is now scheduled for Sunday 6 October. The game will kick-off at 4.30pm and has been selected for live television coverage by Sky Sports.

Meanwhile, the Premier League has confirmed a new kick-off time for our home fixture against West Ham United on Saturday 19 October, live on TNT Sports.

Lastly, our final league outing of the month at Crystal Palace has been moved to Sunday 27 October due to our participation in the UEFA Europa League the preceding Thursday (24 October).

Any news on when the club will update the ticketing points? I’ve applied for Saudi Sportswashing Machine away but have no idea how many points I have. Would be kind of helpful to know.

The Premier League broadcast selection process for October has now been completed, with three of our fixtures amended.

Our trip to Brighton & Hove Albion is now scheduled for Sunday 6 October. The game will kick-off at 4.30pm and has been selected for live television coverage by Sky Sports.

Meanwhile, the Premier League has confirmed a new kick-off time for our home fixture against West Ham United on Saturday 19 October, live on TNT Sports.

Lastly, our final league outing of the month at Crystal Palace has been moved to Sunday 27 October due to our participation in the UEFA Europa League the preceding Thursday (24 October).
Happy West Ham is a Saturday and en early kick off too, awesome

Any news on when the club will update the ticketing points? I’ve applied for Saudi Sportswashing Machine away but have no idea how many points I have. Would be kind of helpful to know.
I’m expecting to see that tomorrow. Not based on any knowledge, just that the Leicester game is now less than two weeks away, and the application cut off was Friday, so it must be imminent.

Just noticed Spurs are away to Brighton Sky when the NYJ are playing the NFL game at the stadium
Do you reckon it will be on the screens on the concourses ??

Leicester
  • Season Ticket Holders with 293 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful with a clear view ticket.
  • Wheelchair Season Ticket Holders with 220 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
  • Ambulant Season Ticket Holders with 267 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Yay. Got a ticket! Still can’t see how many points I’ve got. I estimated I’d be down to about 295 after the cull so might have just scraped it.

Yay. Got a ticket! Still can’t see how many points I’ve got. I estimated I’d be down to about 295 after the cull so might have just scraped it.

I thought I was in the region of 300 points, but been emailed to say that I've missed out, intrigued to find out how many points I've lost.

I thought I was in the region of 300 points, but been emailed to say that I've missed out, intrigued to find out how many points I've lost.

Likewise

Likewise
LPs are updated now. I’m on 297.
Looks like I lost 56 but had 40 added for Gold ST.

56 deducted too

I'm now on 274, previously on 290, with 40 added for Gold ST too.

I get why they've done it, old bvggers like me just building up more points season after season, but now people are milking the system a different way. Needs a re-think.

Last edited:
I’m down to 249. Don’t recall how many I had last season. Surely the club would know if I emailed the ticket office and asked them?

Not had the email yet, but the OS has updated news that Saudi Sportswashing Machine is 266 points. Not overly surprising given the last two outings there.

Back