• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2024/25

I’m a bit perplexed I have 249 and got my ST in 2015/16 and yet I’m 50+ points behind you having got my ST 2 seasons before whilst also grabbing all the home domestic cup games and European ties. I don’t know how I’ve lost so many points.
Last season was the first season I lost points, having reached the 5 year threshold, so whilst I was accruing, you were getting your points from 5 years earlier deducted, probably didn't help.

You can check your LP history on line - Ticket Purchase History and then search by Ticketing Points. Or the Ticket Office will send you your history if you email them.
I keep a log of mine and can see that (not inluding the 40 Gold points each season), I earned an extra 32 pts in 2019-20; +23 in 2021-22; +36 in 2022-23 but just +6 last season (no Europe, bad domestic cup runs, and points for PL aways were very high as everyone wanted to watch us so I didn't get to any).
What's the email for the Ticket Office please as I'd love to see how I'm at 185 now, especially after having an ST for 24 years !!
Admittedly I haven't been to many of the cup games CL aside in new stadium

What's the email for the Ticket Office please as I'd love to see how I'm at 185 now, especially after having an ST for 24 years !!
Admittedly I haven't been to many of the cup games CL aside in new stadium

Points are based on the last 5 seasons only

If anyone is looking for a ticket for Saudi Sportswashing Machine away let me know. I’ve got a ticket but I can’t make it unfortunately.

Man Utd (A)

• Season Ticket Holders
    with 303 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful with a ticket.
  • Wheelchair Season Ticket Holders with 150 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

• Ambulant Season Ticket Holders with 221 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Man Utd (A)

• Season Ticket Holders
    with 303 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful with a ticket.
  • Wheelchair Season Ticket Holders with 150 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

• Ambulant Season Ticket Holders with 221 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
1 point short. :mad:
Should get the chance of a return. Hopefully.

Man Utd (A)

• Season Ticket Holders

Holy feck! 303??? What's our allocation at that dump?

Back