• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2024/25

Just checked my Loyalty Points, they have gone down massively this year
and work this one out my mate who gave up his ST 5 years ago still has the same points as I do !! wtf

Anybody know where the amount of ST's per points value bandings are shown on the Spurs site, can't find anything

Just checked my Loyalty Points, they have gone down massively this year
and work this one out my mate who gave up his ST 5 years ago still has the same points as I do !! wtf
Is it because as a member he's now getting points for each game he attends, while as a ST holder you are not?

His members points aren't worth anything as there's around 40,000 STs - pointless the club giving members points to be honest.

Is it because as a member he's now getting points for each game he attends, while as a ST holder you are not?

His members points aren't worth anything as there's around 40,000 STs - pointless the club giving members points to be honest.
Ah could be, he hasn't been to a game since giving up his ST though

Europa and cups and then hope for the best. Looks like even over 250 will make a big difference.

Got my ST when we went Wembley and was therefore guaranteed one in the new stadium.

Europa and cups and then hope for the best. Looks like even over 250 will make a big difference.

Got my ST when we went Wembley and was therefore guaranteed one in the new stadium.
Same. I’m on 242 points.
Are you on the Gold scheme? It's an easy extra 10 points each season.
I also got my ST at Wembley. I'm on 302 now (including Leicester and Saudi Sportswashing Machine aways) having lost a good number in the cull. It's hard to get the points but getting to all the domestic cup away games, where the allocations are higher, helps. And obviously European aways but I appreciate that's tricker for a lot of people.

I also got my ST at Wembley. I'm on 302 now (including Leicester and Saudi Sportswashing Machine aways) having lost a good number in the cull. It's hard to get the points but getting to all the domestic cup away games, where the allocations are higher, helps. And obviously European aways but I appreciate that's tricker for a lot of people.

May have to play the game and apply for tickets for all away games whether I know I can attend or not being that I’m so close to the 300 mark.

I am, but the Cup away games is a good shout. Part of the issue is, living in Leeds, every game is an away game for me. Just have to hope we draw Carlisle or the like in the League Cup again ;)

I’m a bit perplexed I have 249 and got my ST in 2015/16 and yet I’m 50+ points behind you having got my ST 2 seasons before whilst also grabbing all the home domestic cup games and European ties. I don’t know how I’ve lost so many points.

I am, so I’m not sure how you’ve streaked so far ahead of me. I wouldn’t apply to every away game - I can’t / won’t make every game due to family commitments - but not sure you should be 60 odd points ahead of me if we both go STs the same time.

Weird.

I'm on the Gold scheme, missed some cups games last couple years in protest. After that West Ham game at Wembley watching us in domestic cups has been too emotional for me. Will have to start applying for all away games and make sure I go to all the cup games this year, just to harvest the points.

I am, so I’m not sure how you’ve streaked so far ahead of me. I wouldn’t apply to every away game - I can’t / won’t make every game due to family commitments - but not sure you should be 60 odd points ahead of me if we both go STs the same time.

Weird.
You can check your LP history on line - Ticket Purchase History and then search by Ticketing Points. Or the Ticket Office will send you your history if you email them.
I keep a log of mine and can see that (not inluding the 40 Gold points each season), I earned an extra 32 pts in 2019-20; +23 in 2021-22; +36 in 2022-23 but just +6 last season (no Europe, bad domestic cup runs, and points for PL aways were very high as everyone wanted to watch us so I didn't get to any).

Back