• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everton

The problem with Koeman is that there has been no clear sign of progress or direction in any of the clubs he's been at. What is Koemans philosophy? I certainly don't know or see what he's trying to achieve, and I don't think many others do either

With a manager like Pochettino it's a totally different story. There is a clear path and philosophy in what he is doing, and everyone can see it, which makes it a lot easier to accept and give time to achieve it.

Yeah I can’t tell you what it is other than hit the big man

we are only 8 games into the season. Last season Everton finished 7th behind Chelsea, Tottenham, Emirates Marketing Project, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd. Seriously, i think they are very deluded.

Judging by the thread linked there were concerns last season that were compounded rather than rectified over the summer.

Its clear their transfer business was a disaster as its also clear the team is currently awful and doesnt look like winning games.

It would appear this isnt exactly an 8 game knee jerk reaction. Rather a pretty serious situation being recognised.

That said I dont honestly give a toss about Everton, so whatever. Deluded.. who cares?

exactly, not easy at all. Maybe he needs time? The loss of Lukaku was massive as you rightly point out. Imagine having to go out and find a striker to give you height, power, pace as well as goals in this market :eek:. Im surprised Everton didnt bid for Mbappe;)
Time yes, but he needs to show that he has a plan. That he's capable of putting a team together to actually be good at football. So far he seems completely lost without Lukaku. That doesn't get you time. Contrast that to when Pochettino took over at Southampton or with us.
Not really, he jumped ship just in time. All of Poch's work had pretty much been eroded by then.
Looked to me that their youth development stopped up a bit under him. They did make some good signings, though not sure how much of that was him and how much was the club.

Have to say I've been unsure about him for some time. Has looked decent at times. But so far this season has been a real dumpster fire. Makes him look a bit Bilic-esque.

Lyon, Arsenal and Chelsea up next, will he survive all 3

Talksport said Everton have spoken to the Waiter

Lyon, Arsenal and Chelsea up next, will he survive all 3

Talksport said Everton have spoken to the Waiter

I'm sure he can't wait for the death threats to start arriving. His links to the second team in Liverpool are too strong.

I laugh how this went from are they a threat to when is their manager going to get fired.

Funny people don't get the gap between legitimate top 4 challenger and best of the rest, one splashout window highly unlikely to change that.

everton-fan-2_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq2oUEflmHZZHjcYuvN_Gr-bVmXC2g6irFbtWDjolSHWg.jpg

One brave Everton fan carrying a small child (above Holgate) stormed towards the players during a brawl and attempted to hit one of the Lyon players.

Disgusting pictures. How anyone who has played the game or watched football rather than a club can have thought Everton would be able to challenge for a top 6 spot without the player who scored most of their goasl is unbelievable.

Disgusting pictures. How anyone who has played the game or watched football rather than a club can have thought Everton would be able to challenge for a top 6 spot without the player who scored most of their goasl is unbelievable.

Its more like watching their record in last 15+ years at any game that mattered.

People talk about Spurs of old with a soft center, but Everton has bottled every game that mattered in any meaningful way in last decade+

Money/manager won't change that, they need to overhaul the culture of mediocrity that is all over that club. I would quicker bet on them being relegated vs. finishing in top 4.

Koeman is overrated as a boss, you can't continue to manage like he does and go through these bad runs and say its ok because we have some good runs. His season is based on no foundation like good home form or good away form what so ever./

People say Lukaku is a big miss but thats not whats happening here because its the back 4 and midfield where they look lost.

He is clueless

Back