• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2012-13 - QF: Basel (SUI)

im registering for a basel site. as im skiving like brick at work and theyre are starting now with "one man team" flimflam i feel obliged to set em straight.

also wanna find out what the chances of tickets on the night are like

Why not?

I sure as hell don't want Chelsea or Lazio. Saudi Sportswashing Machine would be boring as well, though we'd stand a good chance of winning.

No, I wouldnt mind them neither.

I was thinking something happened in our history or something and people wanted Benfica in the final for some justice or something. I'm with you though. I don't want no English team in the final, and out of the foreign teams Benfica is the prettiest, plus AVB vs. Benfica. =P~

If your not an ST or a member and dont go on a club trip itll be tough...

15% of 37,500 less seats off for advertising and neutral id say we would be lucky to get 2,500

cheers marky. looks like I'll be viewing from the sofa :(

always hard getting tickets to games from up here, was close to securing Leeds away, lost anyway :(

Get in Basel was who I was hoping for. Won't be easy but probably the weakest side left (sans Saudi Sportswashing Machine) We were due a bit of luck after our previous two rounds

No, I wouldnt mind them neither.

I was thinking something happened in our history or something and people wanted Benfica in the final for some justice or something. I'm with you though. I don't want no English team in the final, and out of the foreign teams Benfica is the prettiest, plus AVB vs. Benfica. =P~

61-62 European Cup run was halted by Benfica in the semis....i guess some of the older boys will want revenge

1 - Excl. qualifiers, Spurs' one previous tie with a Swiss side saw them defeat Grasshoppers 9-2 on aggregate (1974 Uefa Cup). Previous.

Home is ok first although I used to think home second is better then yesterday came and gone and now re-thought my tactics.

Extra half an hour to get an away goal - no doubt we will fudgein need it.

Apparently one of CFC's or our 1st legs maybe switched as there is a UEFA rule about games in the same city on the same night...

with thanks to Danners

"If more than one club from the same city, or within a radius of 50 km
(31 miles) of each other, are taking part in any of the UEFA club competitions and/or play in the same stadium, and if the association and the clubs concerned explicitly declare when entering the clubs that their matches cannot be played on the same day, priority is given to UEFA Champions League matches and UEFA Europa League matches are reversed in accordance with the principles set by the Club Competitions Committee."

Apparently one of CFC's or our 1st legs maybe switched as there is a UEFA rule about games in the same city on the same night...

with thanks to Danners

"If more than one club from the same city, or within a radius of 50 km
(31 miles) of each other, are taking part in any of the UEFA club competitions and/or play in the same stadium, and if the association and the clubs concerned explicitly declare when entering the clubs that their matches cannot be played on the same day, priority is given to UEFA Champions League matches and UEFA Europa League matches are reversed in accordance with the principles set by the Club Competitions Committee."

Hopefully Spurs will get the 2nd leg at home then

Would like Chelscum to go on a daunting trip to Kazan 3 days before we play them at SB

im registering for a basel site. as im skiving like brick at work and theyre are starting now with "one man team" flimflam i feel obliged to set em straight.

also wanna find out what the chances of tickets on the night are like

See if you can bring a friendly one back for a chat here.

Back