• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2012-13 - QF: Basel (SUI)

Re: Europa League 2012-13 - QF Draw Friday 11.40 am

:ross:

Very good. I'll consider other options then!

Sorry to put you off, but when I went to Madrid they all pulled up in about 4 or 5 coaches and walked around viewing the city as if they were in a tour group ffs!

Some Swiss opinions;

- And first away for once. Beautiful thing. London in April should be beautiful

- It is finally not Olten or so .... but London, as well as 5 games could take place on the same day
Go to: Very Horny, finally no Russians or Eastern Europeans! The stadium will be full, everyone is happy and get ahead
is not so unrealistic.

- bale has its barrier yesterday unfortunately already served against Inter. well, that's ok, the chances of a semi-final but very small. nevertheless, we must also trust that the guys finally

- I like our FCB, the players and the board real treat. I hope that you can use this item to offset the deficits of previous rounds of something. Even for us fans, it's an attractive Los

Doesnt really make sense!!!! Arghhh

:lol:

Sorry to put you off, but when I went to Madrid they all pulled up in about 4 or 5 coaches and walked around viewing the city as if they were in a tour group ffs!

No mate, that's fine. Thanks for the advice. Had a genuine laugh at the Wally Bus. Brilliant!

Rather than you with your Spurs tattoo in your union jack shorts singing engerland whilst drinking a san miguel

Cheers. Although I have to factor in getting to Stansted from Belfast. Money, money, money!

There is that, defo worth approaching it a different way then, im 25 mins from Stansted

Oh I know that, but people wanted Benfica in Amsterdam, was just wondering why

Why not?

I sure as hell don't want Chelsea or Lazio. Saudi Sportswashing Machine would be boring as well, though we'd stand a good chance of winning.

Back