• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

View attachment 17432View attachment 17433

I had a very surreal and probably a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet Daniel Levy, Donna Cullen and Scott Munn and translate for very special supporters club meetup. They were all supper positive and very friendly.

I came away with the feeling that Scott Munn is very good at what he does.
Did you inform Daniel that belly fat is a killer?

Was going to post this. Interesting that 42% of our fans are now ENIC Out - I honestly expected it to be roughly 25-33% or so, but it's a pleasant surprise.

Hopefully more change their minds in time. We're approaching year 25 of these owners, so you have to think that at some stage the penny will drop.

Of course, the other factor is that people can be 'ENIC Out' without necessarily doing anything to make it happen - just 'it would be nice if we got an ambitious owner who genuinely wants to win things'. So the vocal number of us is actually smaller.

Still, a 40/60 split is good - progress. Hopefully 50-50 arrives in a year or so. I've always said it's inevitable that people will see ENIC for the deadweights they are - some of us just starting hollering about it earlier. :p

Bournemouth have 2 questions there. Would be interesting to know our results for how well the club is run

pl-net-spends-postecoglou-1723452512-144864.png

Obviously we've had a lot more work to do than some of the others but it shows what we are capable of spending now, also encouraging considering there's been no CL football over this period

Obviously we've had a lot more work to do than some of the others but it shows what we are capable of spending now, also encouraging considering there's been no CL football over this period

Yeah getting in hg players has cost us aswell. We may have cut the wage bill a bit which will balance things out a bit.

Shows why bringing through the academy players is so important. Will help massively going forward if a few can progress enough to be permanent members of the squad.

Indeed.... The next job is to start to put in place coherent succession plans for the manager/first team coach role so that we don't make a bunch of expensive signings redundant every time we change manager.

Indeed.... The next job is to start to put in place coherent succession plans for the manager/first team coach role so that we don't make a bunch of expensive signings redundant every time we change manager.
I believe that may well be the idea in keeping Mason and Matt wells here
But that succession planning is something I don’t think any club has really managed

Back