• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Cheers for posting.

That Levy has backed managers and directors of football as far as he reasonably could has imo been pretty obvious based on our transfer record.

Nice gesture for Redknapp. Easy for managers to blaim the club/chairman when things don't work out. Not saying that's never warranted, but shouldn't always be taken at face value when it happens.
HR has always taken this line when I've heard him speak in recent years.

I read this another way - he’s stirring brick with the fans by saying we should’ve got fourth, knowing that will fan the flames, regardless of what he says about Levy.

I get this is my bias talking - I can’t stand the self-preserving, self-aggrandizing rent-a-gob - so accept others will disagree.

Redknapp says different things on different days. Just recently he was speaking about Levy not being willing to pay up to sign Hazard and also that infamous January when we signed Saha and Nelson to his distaste.

Back