• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

What’s this purple and gold/yellow nonsense popping up on Twitter ?

Is this an attempt at Utd’s naff Norwich tribute?

what’s this about?

not seen it

wasn’t our first kit heavily red?

“purple and gold until Tottenham are sold” seems to be the slogan…

Some of the ENIC / Levy out mob seem to be peddling it, some of em have scarves

Our first kit was navy or the white and blue that we did for the 125 anniversary I believe, we did have a few red shirts up until the 30s I think.

Our first kit was navy or the white and blue that we did for the 125 anniversary I believe, we did have a few red shirts up until the 30s I think.

This was the first Spurs shirt i owned and i still have it now. ways a ton when wet. :)

th

Hahaha, seriously?

Oh Heck its true.....not sure I agree with the killed our soul etc

View attachment 15496

This pretty much sums up all the reasons I have stopped nearly all of my social messaging.

I can deal with “stupid” a lot of the time
I can with “easily offend” some of the time
Hell, when I’m in a good mood, I can even deal with “entitlement”
But I will never have the patience or grace to deal with all 3 at the same time

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/insid...ham-liverpool-bayern-capitalise-levy-failings

I think this is worth posting just to highlight how giving a voice to some people can also flag up how little they know

Plenty on here commented on the ex recruitment guy from spurs (who nine of us knew of) chatting in talk sport

Some comments he made have been put in a few sites today

An interesting one

IMG_0202.png

Can anyone else see the issue here with his comments?

apart from calling Lyon’s mousa dembele world class
Poch didn’t sign mane. He wasn’t at Southampton when he was there. He was with us… apparently this Webb guy was too
It could be a mistake of course
It’s like Mourinho talking about Kim Min Jae and getting his timeline crossed over… but he still proves his point for some

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/insid...ham-liverpool-bayern-capitalise-levy-failings

I think this is worth posting just to highlight how giving a voice to some people can also flag up how little they know

Plenty on here commented on the ex recruitment guy from spurs (who nine of us knew of) chatting in talk sport

Some comments he made have been put in a few sites today

An interesting one

View attachment 15507

Can anyone else see the issue here with his comments?

apart from calling Lyon’s mousa dembele world class
Poch didn’t sign mane. He wasn’t at Southampton when he was there. He was with us… apparently this Webb guy was too
It could be a mistake of course
It’s like Mourinho talking about Kim Min Jae and getting his timeline crossed over… but he still proves his point for some
No fun losing your sh1t to the truth though

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

I just don’t get why people go public and then kinda make it up
Not when it’s their careers
I mean if you did you may as well be a politician
His journey post Spurs via York City probably explains it all. You rarely get many active high respected people on Talksport breaking exclusives either. It's a graveyard for Oharas and Timmy

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

From r/coys - don't agree with every one of these, mind, but a useful series of lowlights of our benevolent owners over 20 grinding years. And they're usually one of the most pro-ENIC/happy clapper places out there, so seeing thus stuff come up there is pretty heartening!
8mqs2h2rctza1.jpg

ynbvuh2rctza1.jpg

Back