• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Top 4 finishes in 2 out of 3 oh his full seasons is better than any other Spurs manager than Pochettino….. and that was after taking over a club in a lower position than anyone has had to since him. He did a fantastic job at Spurs.
How many times have any of those other managers been relegated?

Lucked into a really good team (and a load of overpaid brick that just happened to be managed by his mates who definitely didn't give him backhanders).

Not like Bale did, no

Based on what?

It was Harry's tactical and footballing brilliance that took him from being a loser left back to the best left winger on the planet.

Likewise he took a lightweight Modric from the left wing and turned him into one of the best CMs of all time.

Bit of a genius is Arry. No wonder he didn't want to pay the taxman, he wasn't being properly compensated for his footballing brilliance.

How many times have any of those other managers been relegated?

Lucked into a really good team (and a load of overpaid brick that just happened to be managed by his mates who definitely didn't give him backhanders).
How many times have they managed comparatively small clubs in their leagues?

Based on what?

It was Harry's tactical and footballing brilliance that took him from being a loser left back to the best left winger on the planet.

Likewise he took a lightweight Modric from the left wing and turned him into one of the best CMs of all time.

Bit of a genius is Arry. No wonder he didn't want to pay the taxman, he wasn't being properly compensated for his footballing brilliance.
Bale was a wing back, it was Harry who put him further back in defence.

He was forced into playing Modric in his proper position due to injuries.

Yep…. A £20m fee agreed…. More than six weeks after we first started to talking to Villa, who were asking for £20m from day 1. Gradually over those 6 plus weeks our bid was dragged up from about £4m until (when we found out that Villa were close to new investment) it finally hit the (very reasonable) £20m fee Villa asked for from day 1, but that massive delay on our part gave them the chance to secure new owners and no longer need an injection of £20m from selling their best player.

On transfer deadline day we ended up bidding over £30m for him. Only Daniel Levy would consider the same player to be worth £30m on transfer deadline day but not £20m on day 1 of the window.

We have been around the houses before on this, the fee was agreed and everyone was happy until the new owners tried to triple the fee. Not getting into this again with you over this you are entitled to believe your STORY if you wish.

We have been around the houses before on this, the fee was agreed and everyone was happy until the new owners tried to triple the fee. Not getting into this again with you over this you are entitled to believe your STORY if you wish.
Thanks for allowing me to believe in what I know, I was really worried that you were going to ban me from doing so.

Agreed a fee about 6 weeks after we started negotiating, when it was borderline too late. Had we agreed that fee (the same fee that Villa had been asking for since the start of the summer) earlier then we would’ve got our man.

Played him out wide to allow him to get used to English football in a position where there is a bit more time and space, a smart move.

If you say so. :rolleyes:

Thanks for allowing me to believe in what I know, I was really worried that you were going to ban me from doing so.

Believe what you want ( or what you WANT to believe) and as for the ban remark i was starting to believe you were better then childish comments.
:rolleyes:

Imagine being so poor at managing a football club that you don't pick Bale.
Bale was a LB at that point (and a terrible one at that), it was Harry who eventually played Bale at LM and the rest in history. You can't discredit Harry for being the one who actually found the position that he would excel in.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Best PL finishes from anyone other than Poch…. Redknapp did an excellent job at Spurs.
The best quality football at Spurs including Poch. I just think to myself imagine if Harry actually had a quality striker? That team had bundles of creativity. I remember we regularly no exaggeration created 15+ chances a game but our useless strikers couldn't fudging hit a barn door with a lorry. [emoji36]

If only Harry Kane was 4 years older. [emoji31]

Bale was a LB at that point (and a terrible one at that), it was Harry who eventually played Bale at LM and the rest in history. You can't discredit Harry for being the one who actually found the position that he would excel in.

Bale was always going to be a top player. Flappy gob did nothing to help that, if anything he slightly slowed him down.

Back