• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dominic Solanke

My phone is an iPhone 13
My ipad is old
I have no issues on the iPad but in the phone it’s awful at times
My wife saw me type something earlier and she said why is it changing the words your typing… I’d get it if I had big sausage fingers but I haven’t
I can’t even blame the phone though as that one I’ve only have for a few years :mad:
You could always read what you type, before you post it.
Crazy, I know. But it would help 200 people puzzling over yjr eotfd you judy yuprf.

My phone is an iPhone 13
My ipad is old
I have no issues on the iPad but in the phone it’s awful at times
My wife saw me type something earlier and she said why is it changing the words your typing… I’d get it if I had big sausage fingers but I haven’t
I can’t even blame the phone though as that one I’ve only have for a few years :mad:

Tangent .. stock onscreen keyboard and autocorrect for iPhone is fudging terrible .. drives me round a bend

A decent debut, like the way he carved a couple of chances out when he was played the ball in the area with his back to goal, seemed a bit anonymous in the second half but our build up play was slower. Looks an upgrade in that position wrt general play

He’s no Mido, but was surprised how fluid his link up play was and had a few chances.

Keep that up and the goals will come.
Looked, as he imo has before joining us too, a well rounded player. No real weaknesses. Only question mark being if he can replicate his scoring form from last season. That will probably be as much about what the others can create for him as anything though.

Looked, as he imo has before joining us too, a well rounded player. No real weaknesses. Only question mark being if he can replicate his scoring form from last season. That will probably be as much about what the others can create for him as anything though.
And game time

Back