• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Tottenham Hotspur have accepted a bid of €15 million (£12.9 million) from Spartak Moscow for Davinson Sanchez.
Personal terms though have not yet been agreed, and Sanchez is understood to have reservations at this point. He has also attracted interest from Real Betis, Sevilla and Galatasaray, and, though the situation could change, there is currently scepticism as to whether he will agree to the move.

I hope he knows that by not leaving he is Putin us in danger of signing other players

At least this news sets a base transfer fee at which we're prepared to sell him. I suspect there will be other takers for Davinson at the £10-£13m amount so we can safely assume that he is on his way out and we have £10m to put towards a replacement (suspect this will pay a majority of the fee for Toisin Adarabioyo)

At least this news sets a base transfer fee at which we're prepared to sell him. I suspect there will be other takers for Davinson at the £10-£13m amount so we can safely assume that he is on his way out and we have £10m to put towards a replacement (suspect this will pay a majority of the fee for Toisin Adarabioyo)
Which is one in, one out and the right kind of business
Need that left side in asap

I am surprised that we are allowed to do business with a Russian club considering they are banned from international football. I thought maybe British companies were banned from doing business with Russian clubs. And why would Sanchez want to go there? If I were him I would wait for a better offer, and if none came I would stay at Spurs.

I am surprised that we are allowed to do business with a Russian club considering they are banned from international football. I thought maybe British companies were banned from doing business with Russian clubs. And why would Sanchez want to go there? If I were him I would wait for a better offer, and if none came I would stay at Spurs.

Spartak are specifically owned by Lukoil - an oil company. I think this deal could potentially get us into a lot of legal trouble re sanctions

Spartak are specifically owned by Lukoil - an oil company. I think this deal could potentially get us into a lot of legal trouble re sanctions

Na , you can't punish a selling club for dealing with a club within the current rule structure. I suspect all Russian clubs are owned by a person or organisation under an international embargo, therefor if it was an issue football deals would be under sanctions

From a quick google, Lukoil is not subject to UK (or EU) sanctions, although its founder/largest shareholder is.

I would assume the club has KYC processes in place.

Last edited:
Back