• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Really hope we keep Danny, I've always been a huge fan of his. But, Davies has been doing a great job in his absence, we didn't really miss Danny at the end of last season did we? We kept winning games, smashing a few teams in the process.

Hopefully, all a lot of nothing and he stays put.

Can only be a Spurs or pool player as the rest have won a medal

What I would say is the the sun and is don't see eye to eye a lot and even less so with Pool

Emirates Marketing Project didn't win anything last season.

Top 6 team, if it was us it would top 4 team.
I read that and the description doesn't scream Danny rose to me.

Could be coutinho, no way Liverpool fans would want him if he spoke to the sun.
Clever way to force a move

Emirates Marketing Project didn't win anything last season.

Top 6 team, if it was us it would top 4 team.
I read that and the description doesn't scream Danny rose to me.

Could be coutinho, no way Liverpool fans would want him if he spoke to the sun.
Clever way to force a move

hmm not sure if the media consider us 'top 4' yet - despite our league finishes - slither of hope i suppose!

Souness did. Suarez did. Gerrard did a News of the World.

If your an agent to a Liverpool player and you are trying to force a move out, that's exactly what you line up for your client to do.

This could easily be Coutinho.

quotes make it sound like an English player to me

also, if it is Rose, like with Walker, its a position of strength, we have a ready to go proven player ready to step in

Even if it turns out to be him, I don't think this changes anything. The quotes aren't that incendiary. Embarrassing, sure. But it's not like he's VVD. Also, he's already said that we need to sign some good players once this summer. Poch has said that too. We are gonna sign some players. It's early August.

We aren't selling Danny Rose this summer. He's injured, and we still haven't even replaced the other right back yet. Maybe next year, if we make a run at Sessegnon, he can go. But Poch loves him. And I don't see it happening.

It ties on with the agenda form the sun yesterday

Takkbrick are doing a thing on something HOOOGE at 11.30 and I'm sure it will be this article

What doesn't make sense is that last night their sports head was on the radio and didn't mention an interview with rose and was focussing on Chelseas need/demand to buy

Back