• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

True, but top 4 would be better headline.
Could be arsenal of course.

Quotes make it sound like someone who has won nothing or little in his career - any Arsenal player worth an article will have a few FA Cups recently so I think it rules them out - won't be the 3 rich clubs so that leaves us or liverpool

Actually talkbrick are calling it an embargoed story ...

So that means it can't be released until a certain date which is odd

Quotes make it sound like someone who has won nothing or little in his career - any Arsenal player worth an article will have a few FA Cups recently so I think it rules them out - won't be the 3 rich clubs so that leaves us or liverpool

Or Sanchez using it as an excuse

I'm not following

The star tells The Sun: “I’m not saying I want out but if something came to me that was concrete, I’d have no qualms about voicing my opinions to anyone at the football club.”

The household name also calls on the club’s board to buy more players before the transfer window shuts.

He said: “I would love to see more signings… I want world-class players to come through the front door to make you fight for your place.”

And he admits he is “in awe” at the strength of one of his rivals for the Premier League crown.

He also states will leave the club to win silverware.

The star says: “Time is running out and I do want to win trophies. I don’t want to play football for 15 years and not have one trophy or one medal.”

I am going to be positive and hope it is not one of ours

I mentioned it could be Coutinho earlier but he has won a few cups with Inter.

Only other non Spurs player I can think it being is Lallana or Clyne. Even the likes of Henderson has won a trophy.

The star tells The Sun: “I’m not saying I want out but if something came to me that was concrete, I’d have no qualms about voicing my opinions to anyone at the football club.”

The household name also calls on the club’s board to buy more players before the transfer window shuts.

He said: “I would love to see more signings… I want world-class players to come through the front door to make you fight for your place.”

And he admits he is “in awe” at the strength of one of his rivals for the Premier League crown.

He also states will leave the club to win silverware.

The star says: “Time is running out and I do want to win trophies. I don’t want to play football for 15 years and not have one trophy or one medal.”

I am going to be positive and hope it is not one of ours

It does but it doesn't sound bad to me

Just sounds like he wants the club to match his ambition

the investment got us 2 of the 3 highest valued players in the game according to the football observatory

Exactly

But that was minor investment with growth

Real investment is putting a big chunk of the profit back into the club and particularly the playing wide

Back