• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Linen suits?

Quite the opposite. Chichester has all the benefits of little England in terms of being a good place to live and bring up kids. There's no graffiti, no litter, open spaces, culture, etc. It's also at least as accepting as the parts of West London I spent my younger years in.

In fact it's the only place outside of London in the UK I've seen gay couples able to walk around holding hands without abuse.

You wear linen suits to the beach?

That sounds like a bunch of places up North ;)

I'm getting pretty fcuked off with this government.

Reading that our spike over the winter was due to people picking up covid on holidays to Greece. Why have we not followed south Korea and Australia and put people in hotels to isolate on their return.

These fcuking lockdowns because of the r rate goes higher and can be linked to travel. Just stop travel ffs.

I don't blame them that much for getting things wrong at the start but their performance since has been shocking.

You clearly don't understand the class system.

Totally understandable in a country where shorts are considered appropriate attire.

There are few things worse than a glib and somewhat bitter established middle class person fighting tooth and nail to present themselves as elite class.A Paul Smith sock subscription gets you a little closer, but to really make the leap, that Aston needs to be a 2021 and your "fun" car in a suite of three other luxury vehicles. Among other things. :D

Last edited:
There are few things worse than a glib and somewhat bitter established middle class person fighting tooth and nail to present themselves as elite class.A Paul Smith sock subscription gets you a little closer, but to really make the leap, that Aston needs to be a 2021 and your "fun" car in a suite of three other luxury vehicles. Among other things. :D
I've never pretended to be anything other than middle class.

Possessions are a terrible measure of status. There are people who appear on reality TV shows who own a lot of expensive things. That doesn't stop them from being society's shoe scrapings.

So can someone explain to me how the EU can stop vaccine being shipped to the UK?

There's obviously no way of stopping AZ shipping to the Republic of Ireland. They're also fairly insistent on there being no border from there to the North.

So are they proposing to put a border through Ireland in order to stop vaccines?

I've also been reading today that Pfizer get their lipids from the UK. Seems a little silly to be picking supply fights with your raw material suppliers.

I've never pretended to be anything other than middle class.

Possessions are a terrible measure of status. There are people who appear on reality TV shows who own a lot of expensive things. That doesn't stop them from being society's shoe scrapings.

For once we agree (apart from that 'pretend' bit).

More than 27.6m receive first vaccination dose in UK

It's official: a record 873,784 people received a vaccination jab on Saturday, bringing the total number of first jabs delivered in the UK to 27,630,970.

Over half the adult population have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

A further 2,228,772 have received both doses.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson tweeted Saturday's figures just over an hour ago - ahead of the official release of government data - thanking "everyone involved" on a record-breaking day.

Official government figures also show a further 33 people who tested positive for coronavirus in the past 28 days have died.

Weekend figures tend to be low in comparison with weekdays due to a lag in reporting deaths.

There were 5,312 positive cases recorded

Back