• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

I think Everton's defence is toss perosnlky, and they also played an unfamiliar set up and were not exactly in great form and were also a team that hadn't won at Stamford bridge for 24 years (sound familiar)

With all respect... motsons lost the plot now too IMO
Did Everton play Williams at right back?

I agree, i always thought he was one of the best but over the last few years he comes across as a blubbering idiot.
I can't stand his squeaky voice. His age reflects his commentary now, and he's having trouble keeping up with the game. Most of the time now he erupts a squeaky "Ohhh!" followed by 5 seconds pause, which he needs to recover, and then either stating "he should really have done better there" or "fantastic by xxxx!! " depending on the outcome. He's outdated. Saying it as he would have put it, his commentary might not be as good as it might have been.

Last edited:
I can't stand his squeaky voice. His age reflects his commentary now, and he's having trouble keeping up with the game. Most of the time now he erupts a squeaky "Ohhh!" followed by 5 seconds pause, which he needs to recover, and then either stating "he should really have done there" or "fantastic by xxxx!! " depending on the outcome. He's outdated. Saying it as he would have put it, his commentary might not be as good as it might have been.
The beeb seem to stick with these old cranks ad nauseum regardless of any lingering competence to do the job. The one that grates my nerves the most is the insufferable Alan Green, how long has he been going?

I think Everton's defence is wаnk perosnlky, and they also played an unfamiliar set up and were not exactly in great form and were also a team that hadn't won at Stamford bridge for 24 years (sound familiar)

With all respect... motsons lost the plot now too IMO

They're a Polish side, aren't they? ;)

Agree on Motson. As PL1 said, he's become a parody of himself, although he's been relentlessly pushed in that direction. The worst one for me is Tyldesley. Like having a mosquito in the room. One with a microphone.

What has happened to Eriksen. Really, what has happened to him?

He seems to be going through one of the longest ever poor spells in history. Even his fabled dead ball attributes have deserted him.

Can a tough spell last 2 years, or has he just been left behind by the rest of the squad?

i don't think this league suits him, and i think he realises it and shows it during his play.
not sure if benching him would be any good....

Back