• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Chelsea are considering cancelling Alexandre Pato's loan spell at Stamford Bridge before the end of the season and sending him back to Corinthians.

Pato has yet to make an appearance for the club, who have been paying his £30,000-a-week wages since he joined from Corinthians for the rest of the campaign in January.

Chelsea signed the Brazil international to provide cover for the forward positions and he was given a squad number to play in the Premier League and Champions League.

However, interim manager Guus Hiddink didn't name him in the squad for either of Chelsea's matches against Paris Saint Germain in the last 16 of the Champions League.

He has also been an unused substitute on just two occasions in the top flight, against Norwich and Stoke.

Hiddink admitted when Pato joined that he needed to have a pre-season before being ready to play for the Blues because his last competitive match had been in November.

However, the Dutchman has revealed recently that he is now behind 20-year-old Bertrand Traore, who has scored four goals in his last six appearances, in the pecking order.

France striker Loic Remy is also favoured above him, while Radamel Falcao, who hasn't played since October due to a thigh injury, is now back in full training.

Pato's contract with Corinthians runs out at the end of the year and the Brazilian club had hoped he'd impress so that Chelsea or another European club would buy him in the summer.

But that is now very unlikely and with the new season in Brazil kicking off in May, Pato could be sent back to Corinthians prematurely to start pre-season training with them.

Corinthians still hope to extend his contract to ensure they don't miss out on a transfer fee.

But he will be free to start talking to others clubs in the summer about joining as a free agent in January.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...with-striker-failing-to-impress-a3205671.html

Chelsea are considering cancelling Alexandre Pato's loan spell at Stamford Bridge before the end of the season and sending him back to Corinthians.

Pato has yet to make an appearance for the club, who have been paying his £30,000-a-week wages since he joined from Corinthians for the rest of the campaign in January.

Chelsea signed the Brazil international to provide cover for the forward positions and he was given a squad number to play in the Premier League and Champions League.

However, interim manager Guus Hiddink didn't name him in the squad for either of Chelsea's matches against Paris Saint Germain in the last 16 of the Champions League.

He has also been an unused substitute on just two occasions in the top flight, against Norwich and Stoke.

Hiddink admitted when Pato joined that he needed to have a pre-season before being ready to play for the Blues because his last competitive match had been in November.

However, the Dutchman has revealed recently that he is now behind 20-year-old Bertrand Traore, who has scored four goals in his last six appearances, in the pecking order.

France striker Loic Remy is also favoured above him, while Radamel Falcao, who hasn't played since October due to a thigh injury, is now back in full training.

Pato's contract with Corinthians runs out at the end of the year and the Brazilian club had hoped he'd impress so that Chelsea or another European club would buy him in the summer.

But that is now very unlikely and with the new season in Brazil kicking off in May, Pato could be sent back to Corinthians prematurely to start pre-season training with them.

Corinthians still hope to extend his contract to ensure they don't miss out on a transfer fee.

But he will be free to start talking to others clubs in the summer about joining as a free agent in January.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...with-striker-failing-to-impress-a3205671.html
Shouldn't this be in the 3 right backs thread?

“It is a bit like, OK, you cannot prove the bite so sometimes, in my opinion, they are looking a bit where they can chase him,” said Hiddink, who clarified he was talking about the governing body rather than the match officials. “What I smell and didn’t like, and what I spoke about with Diego, is we both had the feeling they could not charge him on the kiss, ‘but let’s see what else we can get him for’.

“Maybe he is a bit marked in this. I know it’s difficult if a player is frequently, bit by bit, provoked. We all do it … you play a bit with that, it’s part of the game. You see how far can you get someone out of his comfort zone and into the red zone. So the player has to control himself. That is why I said I cannot guarantee Diego will not explode in matches. But maybe there was a little bit of searching for ‘where we can get Diego’.”

http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/2829916/chelsea-confirm-italy-boss-antonio-conte-as-next-manager

Antonio Conte will become the next permanent Chelsea manager after Euro 2016, the club have confirmed.

Last month, Italian football federation (FIGC) president Carlo Tavecchio announced that Conte will step down as Italy coach when his contract expires after the European Championship, adding that the 46-year-old had told him that he wanted to "get back to day-to-day coaching."

Chelsea have now confirmed that Conte, who has signed a three-year deal, has been chosen as the full-time successor to Jose Mourinho, who wassacked in December after presiding over a disastrous Premier League title defence.

"I am very excited about the prospect of working at Chelsea Football Club. I am proud to be the coach of the national team of my country and only a role as attractive as manager of Chelsea could follow that," Conte told Chelsea's official website.

"I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the club and the day-to-day challenge of competing in the Premier League. Chelsea and English football are watched wherever you go, the fans are passionate and my ambition is to have more success to follow the victories I enjoyed in Italy.

"I am happy we have made the announcement now so everything is clear and we can end the speculation. I will continue to focus on my job with the Italian national team and will reserve speaking about Chelsea again until after the Euros."

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck added: "Antonio Conte has a record of consistent success in his career as a manager and as a player. We look forward to welcoming him to Stamford Bridge and are confident he will find all he needs to maintain that high standard of achievement."

Conte has been taking English lessons for months in preparation for life in the Premier League. In February, sources told ESPN FC that Conte had moved ahead of Massimiliano Allegri, Diego Simeone, Jorge Sampaoli and Mauricio Pochettino in the running to become the next Chelsea manager.

Last month, the ANSA news agency reported that the trial over Conte's alleged failure to report match fixing while in charge of Siena is set to begin on April 4.

Conte was found guilty of failing to report unsporting behaviour in relation to a match-fixing investigation by an FIGC sporting court in 2012. He was initially banned for 10 months, which was reduced to four months on appeal.

The trial beginning in April is part of a criminal investigation in which 103 people are on trial.

Conte, who has denied the charge, could be banned from all sporting activity for over six months and fined at least €30,000 if found guilty.

Last month, the ANSA news agency reported that the trial over Conte's alleged failure to report match fixing while in charge of Siena is set to begin on April 4.

Conte was found guilty of failing to report unsporting behaviour in relation to a match-fixing investigation by an FIGC sporting court in 2012. He was initially banned for 10 months, which was reduced to four months on appeal.

The trial beginning in April is part of a criminal investigation in which 103 people are on trial.

Conte, who has denied the charge, could be banned from all sporting activity for over six months and fined at least €30,000 if found guilty.
Better keep Hiddink on retainer then.

:rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ea-not-want-Tottenham-win-Premier-League.html
Eden Hazard wants Leicester to win the Premier League and has admitted that Chelsea will do everything they can to beat rivals and title-chasing Tottenham in their next fixture.

speaking on Match of the Day afterwards he admitted that no one at the club wans Mauricio Pochettino's side to emerge victorious in May.

Hazard said: 'We don't want - the fans, the club, the players - Tottenham to win the Premier League, but in football you never know.

'We hope for Leicester because they deserve to be champions this season, but we will see.

'We have a good game next week against Tottenham, if we can beat them it will be good.'

Good stuff! As i said in one of the other threads the fact the players are coming out and saying suggests they are somewhat less focused than if they were to have said nothing. Almost like they fear us winning but that they want their fans to know they tried and that they know what it means to them.
We'll pump them 5-1!

Might i also add that Chelski at home in the PL have beaten 10-man Arsenal and the mighty teams who make up the bottom 4.
Nothing for Delle and co to fear...

It's not our result there that concerns me, rather the feeling that they will roll over for Leicester to potentially prevent us winning the league.

It's not our result there that concerns me, rather the feeling that they will roll over for Leicester to potentially prevent us winning the league.

I hope they won't roll over. What their players are saying is probably for effect anyway. Fabregas may have played for Arsenal as well as Chelsea and knows the derby but I don't think he cares whether a team he used to play in a derby win the league or not. Modern footballers, as you may have noticed, tend to have huge ego's and are all about what they do and nothing about what others do.

As for Hazard he is probably going to go to Real in the summer and I think he'll want to both have a good send off and get some practice in before the Euro's.

Chelsea fans might not want us to win the title but I think Chelsea's owner will be more determined for Raneri not to win his at Stamford Bridge.

Fabregas played for Arsenal when Chelsea were a bigger rival than us, so I think his loyalty to Arsenal is overstated.

If Chelsea do beat us they could have to give Leicester an honour guard at Stamford Bridge or watch Leicester win it on their patch. Whatever happens the press should get some interesting story lines.

Fabregas played for Arsenal when Chelsea were a bigger rival than us, so I think his loyalty to Arsenal is overstated.

If Chelsea do beat us they could have to give Leicester an honour guard at Stamford Bridge or watch Leicester win it on their patch. Whatever happens the press should get some interesting story lines.

Yep, the man they sacked winning the title at the Bridge after Chelsea's worst season in ages. As much as I don't want Leicester to win the league there is a certain poetic justice in that.

Yep, the man they sacked winning the title at the Bridge after Chelsea's worst season in ages. As much as I don't want Leicester to win the league there is a certain poetic justice in that.

Will be the narrative I go with.

I like Ranieri and thought he was shafted at Chelsea, so in any other scenario I would love to see him win the title at Stamford Bridge. If it was Arsenal (or any other Sky suspect), Leicester winning would be the story were are all behind. Unfortunately, it is also our best chance of the title in half a century. Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back