• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

CbDCqjwWEAAG_vq.jpg

This is what happens when you join Chelski. Costa is due to join the club at the weekend after breaking his nose in training. Kudos the whichever Chelsea youth player was responsible.
Terry is so racist he won't even wear a black mask...

So anyone else in mourning for Chelski over almost certain confirmation that they will miss out of CL for the first time since Roman pitched up?

Thought not....

Is this the beginning of the end of their certainty as CL challengers? Seems like Jose has left them with a MAJOR rebuilding job - whilst also having a "now now NOW" atmosphere that doesn't aid any REAL rebuilding...Lovely:)
Thoughts?

Hazard will surely leave this summer. A couple of weeks ago he said it would be difficult to turn down PSG, and yesterday he exchanged shirts with Di Maria on the pitch at HALF TIME! Got booed by the home fans the entire game.

Think they have an outside chance of getting 4th, they're in good form and the top 6 are hardly consistent at the moment. The Stoke draw may have put paid to the roll a bit but they are well capable of putting a run of 8 or 9 wins together that will get them close.

Probably more realistic is the fa cup though.

I'd certainly want Chelski to stay in the FA Cup long enough to stop Arsenal winning the hat-trick; of all the teams left they'd be the most reliable on that score....even if i worry that Arsenal are due a win against them...

Last edited:
I'd certainly want Chelski to stay in the FA Cup long enough to stop Arsenal winning the hat-trick; of all the teams left they'd be the most reliable on that score....even if i worry that Arsenal are due a win against them...

Correct. And now, although funny to watch, Everton have just ensured Arsenal win the Emirates FA Cup this season. I am actually surprised the Sponsors did not insist the final was held at The Emirates.

want chelsea to qualify for the europa, that should slow them down in the league next season, about time they had a season of "transition" or two

The rotten cyst at the heart of the animated corpse has taken its time to burst, but the maggots are hatching at last.

Looks like Conte next season then, is it me, or slightly strange appointment (have they just run out of options?)

Wenger, Pep, Klopp, Poch, possibly Jose at United and Cheat$ki will have Conte?

Italian coaching chief Renzo Ulivieri has criticised Chelsea for a total lack of “education and manners” over their pursuit of Antonio Conte.

The Italian football federation (FIGC) announced on Tuesday that Italy coach Conte will leave his role at the end of Euro 2016, with the former Juventus subsequently confirming that he plans to return to club football.

Although there has been no official confirmation that his next destination will be at Chelsea, the Blues are expected to confirm Conte’s appointment in the coming days.

The coach has already been making transfer plans at Stamford Bridge and was linked with four big-money signings in Wednesday’s Paper Talk.

But Chelsea’s courting of the coach has drawn criticism from the chairman of the Italian Football Coaches Association, who admitted in an interview with The Times that they always expected him to leave at the end of his contract.

“It was known that Conte would leave the national team,” Ulivieri said. “The thing I regret, though, is that a club contacts the coach of a national federation without any warning.

“It shows we are in a world which is failing to demonstrate even a minimum amount of education and manners.”

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/chelsea-accused-of-lacking-manners-over-antonio-conte-pursuit

Back